You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Downloaded the image to Messenger_Lite.png

As the title says, one of the most controversial and active team in the history of PCPL returns to take part in TCPL.

History:
The Amigos - owned, managed and controlled by the 'Phoenix Bros Pvt Ltd.' is a Mumbai based franchise which made its first appearance during PCPL season 5 in 2015. The team franchise was purchased during the auction for 30M by the Phoenix Bros and is well known to be the most active, most costliest and one of the most controversial team in the history of PC. Though, the team didn't perform well in the league, it was the talk of town in PCPL. The main reason being, it was the debut season for the team and people didn't like the way it was displayed to the people. Now that the team management is very experienced and has won the PCPL with another franchise, is back with the debut team to bring back the pride and honor to the fans and followers.

Star Players / Ambassadors :
Rahul Dravid, also well known as 'the wall' of Indian Cricket and has been one of the top run getters for India will now be the part of The Amigos family. He will be our star player, ambassador and team mascot.

Downloaded the image to Messenger_Lite.png mas2.png
The Amigos Squad:

upload_2018-2-10_22-51-37.png

Official Apparels:
We have been associated with Adidas and Jio for a while now and we are very glad to unveil the official apparels for the new league.

Homeground:
The home ground is located in Mumbai. It's owned by Phoenix Bros and is called Phoenix Cricket Ground.

Why to join The Amigos?
We have been the franchise who always take the suggestions from the players and try to implement them. We are giving an opportunity to the players to express and also make sure that they are comfortable with their decision or opinions. We are free to respond to any offers and would be keen to listen from the players on what they expect while they join the team. We will soon contact the players and hope to get a good response from them. Please let us know in this thread if you are fine if we PM you.

Thank you,
Phoenix Bros. (Myself & Ali)
The Amigos Management.

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
We'll rule TPCL!

[HASHTAG]#PhoenixBros[/HASHTAG]

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
About Us:
PresidentEvil, One of the most active members of PCPL. After facing a terrible season of pcpl in season 5, he came back with all power and dedication to win the league in season 6.

XX being the most successful team in season 6, being the runner-up of t20 format and winners of OD and FC format, you can say that this guy has been one of the pillars of XX success. From building a young team to leading the team to OD trophy, he has been an outstanding owner, player and a captain. Though I had not agreed with couple of decisions, he proved me wrong.

He is responsible for developing and bringing into light the players like Navin Gandhi, Tarzan, Salman, Bilal and many more. As you know, Navin Gandhi is a successful player and league manager after playing for The Amigos.

After a lot of permutations and combination, PE made a very big gambling by demoting an opener (Tarzan) from top order to middle order. A very terrible performance for two formats changed immediately after changing the position as he turned out to be the top run getter for XX.

Bilal is now the successful captain as he won the FC trophy for XX, he was introduced by myself but was developed by PE. Same goes to Salman as well. One of the leading bowler and wicket taking spinner.

Why I'm posting this? Very simple, just to make people understand how well a person can be if he is dedicated towards whatever he does. This team is now brought back to bring pride and honor and undoubtedly, PE will be the right choice. And it would be the right team and under the right leadership, you will grow as a better player and league manager.

On other note, we are very happy to introduce our new team mates who will be playing for The Amigos. Neer who is back to his former team. @Manish., @kushari, @Salman. Welcome to new players. We don't know about the outcome of the league but surely, Amigos will be giving some quality players to Planet Cricket yet again.

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
About Us:
PresidentEvil, One of the most active members of PCPL. After facing a terrible season of pcpl in season 5, he came back with all power and dedication to win the league in season 6.

XX being the most successful team in season 6, being the runner-up of t20 format and winners of OD and FC format, you can say that this guy has been one of the pillars of XX success. From building a young team to leading the team to OD trophy, he has been an outstanding owner, player and a captain. Though I had not agreed with couple of decisions, he proved me wrong.

He is responsible for developing and bringing into light the players like Navin Gandhi, Tarzan, Salman, Bilal and many more. As you know, Navin Gandhi is a successful player and league manager after playing for The Amigos.

After a lot of permutations and combination, PE made a very big gambling by demoting an opener (Tarzan) from top order to middle order. A very terrible performance for two formats changed immediately after changing the position as he turned out to be the top run getter for XX.

Bilal is now the successful captain as he won the FC trophy for XX, he was introduced by myself but was developed by PE. Same goes to Salman as well. One of the leading bowler and wicket taking spinner.

Why I'm posting this? Very simple, just to make people understand how well a person can be if he is dedicated towards whatever he does. This team is now brought back to bring pride and honor and undoubtedly, PE will be the right choice. And it would be the right team and under the right leadership, you will grow as a better player and league manager.

On other note, we are very happy to introduce our new team mates who will be playing for The Amigos. Neer who is back to his former team. @Manish., @kushari, @Salman. Welcome to new players. We don't know about the outcome of the league but surely, Amigos will be giving some quality players to Planet Cricket yet again.
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm here to announce the new recruit - Naman Thakur. A former team mate and a more experienced player, now that he has been regular member of forums. Welcome @Naman Thakur!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
downloaded-the-image-to-messenger_lite-png.204359
One of the most controversial teams*

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And by the way, since when does "ridiculed" mean controversial? :rolleyes

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey, i'm just helping you correct a mistake :rolleyes
We purposefully made that mistake to give the opposition an opportunity. Orelse they wouldn't have any. :p

Users who are viewing this thread