NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Guys please don't be so impatient.. You are making them more nervous let them take their own time :)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks a lot for your support guys. As LM mentioned earlier, we thought we'll be flamed but seeing such positivity has really
lifted our morale!

Back to dev, need your suggestion. if you had to choose 2 bowling actions / bowlers from the top 8 test playing countries, who would they be ?

my personal choices would be..

India
- Zaheer
- Bhajji

Pakistan
- Gul
- Afridi
(shame akhtar is retiring :( )

Australia
- Lee
- Johnson

England
- Anderson
- Swann

South Africa
- Steyn
- Morkel

Sri Lanka
- Malinga
- Mendis

New Zealand
- Vettori
- ???

West Indies
- Kemar Roach
- ???

Even as a big fan of the various bowling actions, they are minor to gameplay, in terms of their quantity. Of course, the ridiculous actions of the 'next-gen' cricket games as not sufficient, but your Warne action is brilliant for a leg spin action, something like Sehwag would be fine for off spin, Brett Lee is excellent for pace and Munaf Patel could be a good one for medium pace. Perhaps, to save time, for medium pacers, have Brett Lee's action and have a shorter run up, perhaps slowed down a bit and have a slightly altered, less explosive follow through.

Personally, I think this would be more than sufficient:

RF/RFM:
- Dale Steyn or perhaps James Anderson
- Brett Lee
- Lasith Malinga (slightly tweaked for the likes of Fidel)
- Very slightly altered variations for RM/RMF bowlers, as explained above

Off spin:
- Virender Sehwag (for the majority)
- Harbhajan Singh (for him and the sort of Botha/Ajmal type which is becoming more common)

Leg spin:
- Shane Warne (everyone copies him these days anyway)

I think the truly unappreciated things are the likes of wicket keeper and fielder animations and just ensuring the whole fielding thing runs smoothly. Bowling actions are nice, but I'd say it is more about having something that isn't ridiculous (see Cricket 07 and Brian Lara/Ashes Cricket) and you guys have already surpassed that.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Mate Jkarthik, I know your like over the moon for India becoming the new world champions and I was thinking it would be nice if we all have TAOC to celebrate it in style? lol

So any way, I don?t know if you know already, I am a big fan of cricket games and I happens to have some experience in the game of cricket in first class level. Therefore I would be very difficult to be satisfied with any game.

One of the main lead downs for me in a any cricket game is not the graphics, its AI game play. And one very notable thing is field positions, when field positions ant realistic it just kill the game for hard core cricket gamers like me.

When AC09 came out, me and dutch tried to work with the developers to fix this problem but it didn?t work out.

So what am saying is I really hope you get us realistic field positioning according to the match situation. This will go a long way in making TAOC the best cricket game ever made.

And if you need any help in getting the field spot on according to match situation, I will be very much willing to work with you on this. I am not a computer expert like you mate, but with my cricketing background, I can make you 100s of realistic field settings for AI to be as smart as dhoni or sangakara

wrick3000

Club Captain
I am just giving u guys a suggestion about gamepad controls.... nothing serious, if u like it do tell me plz...

Now how about game pad controls like this :-

Only batting controls (If you guys like it I will think about bowling then) :-

1. Left analog stick - For 360 degree placement
while batting.
2. RB - Front Foot playing.
3. RT - Back Foot playing.
4. Y - Lofted shots combined with left analog stick
and RB or RT.
5. A - Grounded shots combined with left analog
stick and RB or RT.
6. X - Step Out shots combined with left analog
stick.
7. B - Push Shots (for quick singles) combined with
Left analog stick and RB or RT.
8. LB - Sweep shot combined with Left analog stick
and any one of Y/X/A/B
9. LT - Reverse sweep shot combined with Left
analog stick and any one of Y/X/A/B

reply me if you like it and tell me if I missed something.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
RE: gamepads controls you missed 'move about in the crease'. Most gamepads have either 1 or 2 analog sticks plus directional buttons though so it could be either right stick or buttons. Just hope that coming down the track is better than in EA, it was dire in that game, and, to be honest, in AC09.

wrick3000

Club Captain
RE: gamepads controls you missed 'move about in the crease'. Most gamepads have either 1 or 2 analog sticks plus directional buttons though so it could be either right stick or buttons. Just hope that coming down the track is better than in EA, it was dire in that game, and, to be honest, in AC09.

So in my controls Right analog stick is totally dormant.....So we can make Right analog stick as the player movement in the crease button.

So it will become :-

1. Left analog stick - For 360 degree placement
while batting.
2. Right analog stick - Movement of the batsmen in the crease.
3. RB - Front Foot playing.
4. RT - Back Foot playing.
5. Y - Lofted shots combined with left analog stick
and RB or RT.
6. A - Grounded shots combined with left analog
stick and RB or RT.
7. X - Step Out shots combined with left analog
stick.
8. B - Push Shots (for quick singles) combined with
Left analog stick and RB or RT.
9. LB - Sweep shot combined with Left analog stick
and any one of Y/X/A/B
10. LT - Reverse sweep shot combined with Left
analog stick and any one of Y/X/A/B

Plz reply......

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
sounds good, I personally much prefer using a gamepad.

Users who are viewing this thread