Yall better come hard Avengers!

Cuz I aint gonna be playing.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Pleasant good day all. I’ve been tasked with making this all important announcement on behalf of the Avengers:

“Avengers would like to humbly inform you of our new partnership with the incomparable, strikingly beautiful, legendary @Chhinnamasta69. This honorary Avenger was officially appointed our official Chief Kindness Officer. This decision was made given @Chhinnamasta69 being the most kind, loving and undeniably beautiful member of this forum. We appreciate the interest shown from members of the Boys and Titans for this post but ultimately Rebels have the coolest guys so we had to go with a natural Rebel!”

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Pleasant good day all. I’ve been tasked with making this all important announcement on behalf of the Avengers:

“Avengers would like to humbly inform you of our new partnership with the incomparable, strikingly beautiful, legendary @Chhinnamasta69. This honorary Avenger was officially appointed our official Chief Kindness Officer. This decision was made given @Chhinnamasta69 being the most kind, loving and undeniably beautiful member of this forum. We appreciate the interest shown from members of the Boys and Titans for this post but ultimately Rebels have the coolest guys so we had to go with a natural Rebel!”
Oh no! We missed the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread