Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amount of interest shown by other teams (especially Bad Boys) over Avengers shows how desperately they are looking for limelight.

And the core Bad Boys team players who were picked by other teams - don't worry. You will recieve the Burnol cream that will help you to heal your burns. :D

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Amount of interest shown by other teams (especially Bad Boys) over Avengers shows how desperately they are looking for limelight.

And the core Bad Boys team players who were picked by other teams - don't worry. You will recieve the Burnol cream that will help you to heal your burns. :D

Sodium you really think the spawn of Satan can be burn? Smh.

Good on you though least you aint in Mavericks, I mean Avengers are pretty rotten and looks malnourished but they still got some big guns, Mavericks are in the doldrums, they learnt from you well.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Sodium you really think the spawn of Satan can be burn? Smh.

Good on you though least you aint in Mavericks, I mean Avengers are pretty rotten and looks malnourished but they still got some big guns, Mavericks are in the doldrums, they learnt from you well.
I don't have to particularly point out how rotten you are feeling right now. Only player to whine everywhere about getting picked by team other than his former. :lol

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't have to particularly point out how rotten you are feeling right now. Only player to whine everywhere about getting picked by team other than his former. :lol

Back that up with a post I made! Lets see

I came into this edition with an open mind, it didn’t matter which franchise selected me, once it was not an Avenger or a Royal Maverick skirt I had to put on I wouldve been happy and contented.

Right now there is a high possibility that the head of the Maverick franchise will be kicked out of the ‘LOVE ABRAHAM DV Fan Club’ very soon, just got to instruct Mr Kushal and its a done deal.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The irony is how specifically you mention us. You know you wanted to be a Bad Boy dear Sod. Please don't Sob. I say it because you have zero, let me repeat, zero qualities of being one! You are more suited being a wannabe superhero..

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I came into this edition with an open mind, it didn’t matter which franchise selected me,
The irony is how specifically you mention us. You know you wanted to be a Bad Boy dear Sod. Please don't Sob. I say it because you have zero, let me repeat, zero qualities of being one! You are more suited being a wannabe superhero..
Well, I wanted to be in Bad Boys OR be in Wild Force OR be in Royal Mavericks OR be in Avengers. I have shown interest in all the teams. And as far as qualities are concerned, I will be loyal to whichever franchise gets me. Lets be honest here, if I ended up in other team, things would've been completely different as far as loyalty and posts are concerned.

And yes, it's quite evident from your post as to how hard you are trying to be a bad boy. Don't try, you don't have it in you - Wannabe supervillain :D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, I wanted to be in Bad Boys OR be in Wild Force OR be in Royal Mavericks OR be in Avengers. I have shown interest in all the teams. And as far as qualities are concerned, I will be loyal to whichever franchise gets me. Lets be honest here, if I ended up in other team, things would've been completely different as far as loyalty and posts are concerned.

And yes, it's quite evident from your post as to how hard you are trying to be a bad boy. Don't try, you don't have it in you - Wannabe supervillain :D
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread