The Big Bang Theory

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is turning in to one of my favourite comedies since Red Dwarf, it's so clever and quite different from anything else in the genre. All the characters fit, none of them are weak characters, which is quite unusual for 5 main casting characters.

We must have some other fans here, I suspect NP might be one.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm a huge fan, mainly because I'm a fan of Chuck Lorre, the writer and producer of both 'Big Bang' and 'Two and a half men'. Both of the shows are completely different and yet equally hilarious.

My favourite character has to be Raj, his wit mixed with his inability to talk to women and very close relationship with Howard just makes him extremely funny. Having said that Sheldon makes me laugh the most.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Love the show, one hot chick and laughs to be had everywhere. Love the Sheldon and Penny relationship, they have some awesome arguments. Pretty much agree with Sureshot statement that all the main characters hold their own, they each have their own different personalities which flows well with the show.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Love it. Have seen every single episode.

P

pcfan123

Only watched a few episodes and thought it was really cheesy and the jokes predictable. But will give it another shot, maybe I just saw the wrong episodes. (time machine)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I have watched this ever since the first episode when my mum told me she was recording it for me, I thought it was gonna be about the actual big bang theory and expected it to be really boring, but it's strangely epic! It's something about the fact they are nerds and just seem to fit their parts so well and the strange romance between Penny and Leonard!

themuel1

International Coach
Only watched a few episodes and thought it was really cheesy and the jokes predictable. But will give it another shot, maybe I just saw the wrong episodes. (time machine)

It gets better. Season 3 is brilliant so far. Sheldon, for me, is the funniest character.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Sheldon is the funniest, Howard is really funny too, he's just ridiculous :laugh . Raj is great too. Penny has her moments as well, the problem is with her ant the other guy are that they're normal, and therefore not as funny as the other guys.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I LOVE this show at the moment. I didn't watch it from the beginning - when I heard about it, I thought the concept wasn't all that original - nerds mixed with beauty queens, the subject of all sorts of movies (Revenge of the Nerds) and reality shows. But the writers of this show REALLY got it right, and the actors are perfect.

P

pcfan123

Tried to give it another shot and I can't watch it. Its too painfully predictable and I can't stand shows with laugh tracks.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I LOVE this show lol, seen every episode. Howard is my hero.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
I LOVE this show! on my top 2 list! Sheldon tweaking annoying, but funny, but pisses me offf! but funny, want to shove his head down the toilet! and not to mention how hot Cocococo (cant pronounce her name) is!

btw asked this question on other show threads, but got no ans, but do you guys (none US viewers) get the original version or dubbed version, with your own accent? Because when ever i watch skysports online, they shows these commercials during overs, and they have weird voices with british accent and stuff. what you guys hate American accent or something? i mean you are watchin the show, and its made in America.

Users who are viewing this thread