Requests Accepted The Brave Graphics (Pakistan Independence Day Wallpaper Updated)

How much do you rate my work?

• Excellent

• Very Good

• Good

• Average

• Poor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brave

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
my brothers pic he is my big brother and i have no fb id[DOUBLEPOST=1439477419][/DOUBLEPOST]hey please remove my brothers pic that you have posted here please

A

A.R123 Max

If you talk about your brothers then the fact is its his avatar here.[DOUBLEPOST=1439477729][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Salman. why are you trying to ban me since i joined here?
well he has asked us to leave to a Staffie so finish it because if I tell you one thing no one as a new user knows where to open a thread actually. When I was new here it took me time to understand if all

The Brave

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I DON'T Like to be HERE @MattW i am leaving Planet Cricket because these stupid members are trying to ban me so i am leaving sorry to say but i dont like to be here if you ban me then ban but before this i am leaving BYE

A

A.R123 Max

I DON'T Like to be HERE @MattW i am leaving Planet Cricket because these stupid members are trying to ban me so i am leaving sorry to say but i dont like to be here if you ban me then ban but before this i am leaving BYE
did I discourage you?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey @Salman. the truth is this is my pc id and i was banned and i have requested matt to unban me but he didn't and i tried to make an id named The Brave but now i am very happy because i am UnBan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread