The Debates Thread || First Topic Posted.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Debates Thread.

Though its name says it all but I would like to explain you the rules:
  1. No CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS
  2. Everyone has the right to has his/her view.
  3. Once a topic doesn't get any replies for 3 days the debate is over and a new topic will be introduced.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
The Debates Thread.

Though its name says it all but I would like to explain you the rules:
  1. No CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS
  2. Everyone has the right to has his/her view.
  3. Once a topic doesn't get any replies for 3 days the debate is over and a new topic will be introduced.
Give us one to begin with at least..

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
CK had an India Pakistan thread, we had an English monarchy thread etc. It might sound weird but I think on the whole I think alot of people here can talk about these things with more respect and understanding than when it comes to cricket. That said it I suppose it is a debate rather than 'what is your opinion'. I tend to agree you need a degree of controversy to make a debate...

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
CK had an India Pakistan thread, we had an English monarchy thread etc. It might sound weird but I think on the whole I think alot of people here can talk about these things with more respect and understanding than when it comes to cricket. That said it I suppose it is a debate rather than 'what is your opinion'. I tend to agree you need a degree of controversy to make a debate...

Didn't ya ever talk with @Naman Thakur

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Come on, So lets get started:

First topic: Do we need this thread on PlanetCricket ?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Yes. You make the forum more interesting for members and more engaging you will improve retention rates. Plus one of the key things that make us interesting is our differences, challenging each other allows us to understand each other and help articulate our own views and opinions.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India

Why not, sure. It's only a good thread if there are people out there who know how to debate. If we have this thread, we can discuss anything in a decent manner.

S

Satan666

FOR:

General Discussion has little activity on it and I am all for conversation with my fans, followers and haters. Cant debate certain stuff on random threads cuz its normally off topic and one of the few times you see somone in blue posting.

Many subjects to debate, political and current affairs maybe if we didnt have kids on the forum. Still we can debate if Untouchables666 is cool or not or Untouchables666 the most famous member on PC.[DOUBLEPOST=1500054359][/DOUBLEPOST]
With the Random Thoughts thread already existing, I do not think we need this thread. It'll only pile-up with spam.

Counter Argument:

You do realise the Random thought thread is the only thread you can spam on right? Its basically a spam bank playboy!

Users who are viewing this thread