AMA The love Caroline thread and make her feel so welcome and loved she will pop and get smitten xxxxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 46200
  • Start date

Name change coming up and curious to know what to change it too?

• SweetCaroline

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • CazCat

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Caropants

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • PrincessCaroline

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • CazMcG

• Caroline

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Caitlyn

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 46200

How do you plan to fix this? If you don't mind me asking. :)
Not sure, maybe stop hanging around my sister as she is a bad influence on me... Lol. However, there is no cure we are as a species designed to worry and get anxious over the basic simple things.

What is the nicest thing (in your opinion) that you have done for another person? :)
I hope I have done loads but welcoming the new girl onto the forums and making her feel welcome is a good place to be, I would like more people to engage with her and make her feel welcome. I no longer show my pic as an avatar as a mark of respect so she doesn't feel pressured to put up a pic but, she is a stunning girl and very attractive love her hair which she dyed the other day and it really suits her.

D

Deleted member 46200

I have a question for Mrs.Cat.
Why do clouds form? I mean, why doesn’t the vapour just fall to earth straight away? x
Clouds form when the invisible water vapour in the air condenses into visible water droplets or ice crystals. There is water around us all the time in the form of tiny gas particles, also known as water vapour. There are also tiny particles floating around in the air - such as salt and dust - these are called aerosols.[DOUBLEPOST=1516201024][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get moaned at for not asking you questions. Then when I do you don’t answer. x
I have answered... You can't be 'on' this quick??? It's only been a couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member 46200

@El Loco

Why did you change your username when it wasn't even the one most voted for?

It was up there as equal votes so as no one was 'really' that interested I just decided... beats GirlyMcGirlface... ?

How happy are you that you finally have another lady friend to accompany you here?

Very happy, ecstatic... We chat and chat and chat about all sorts of stuff... Very happy to have another girl on the threads and not an aggressive nasty lesbian who hated me because I was more attractive and way more better looking and nice... The sad fact with jade is she tells me about her lack of hygiene and the length of the skids in her huge pants... Nice girl, however... ?

What do you like most about working in PR?

I engage with a lot of people around the world and get a good handle of what's going on reading and watching national news and preparing meetings is fun also but it can get boring with going through documents and policy statements... Yawn, but it can't all be fun.

Are you a chatterbox at work or do you tend to keep to yourself?

I can talk the hind legs of a donkey but can equally be very quiet and industrious... However, I am a total arsehole on the cricket pitch as I appeal for many thanks and whilst driving I swear a lot and drive fast. But I do a lot of talking at work. On the train home I do try to talk to people as I hate being one of the herd and have my self face down on the mobile.

D

Deleted member 46200

@AliB

Which phone do you use? I have a Galaxy S8 which is given to me by work and considering everyone I know either works or is related to someone to do with work I don't really need a domestic mobile phone.

Throw in a small review if possible. The fact it has gorilla glass means it adds a good dimension to the viewing area which is large but I don't really use it for the intended uses due to the fact it was giving to me from work so it is wasted on me. But it is good for fast access to email and social media (work) but I do load up a lot of music and use this a s a music player and for watching video when... Busy... Overall light weight and handy.

P

PrincessJade

Do you secretly desire 53% cotton knickers?

Do you loose consciousness if your knickers don’t contain 31% skid marks?

Do you regret calling me ‘sticky fingers’?

Who is you fav internet friend?

Can you take three fingers at once........when you eat a 4 finger kitkat?!

Are mcDonalds banana milkshakes the greatest drink on earth?

Was that a spider that just ran across my room?

Gherkins in or out of a McDonalds?

xxx

D

Deleted member 46200

Femininity warning... Look away if you are offended by female chat!!!

@PrincessJade

Do you secretly desire 53% cotton knickers? Not a chance in hell If I don't wear cotton it can play havoc in that region.

Do you loose consciousness if your knickers don’t contain 31% skid marks? No... I don't suffer from your afflictions. Your Mum (who does your washing) said she had to throw your pants in the bin as they were so crusty.

Do you regret calling me ‘sticky fingers’? Nope... Never bring it on!!!

Who is you fav internet friend? You Miss Sticky fingers.... And skiddy pants!

Can you take three fingers at once........when you eat a 4 finger kitkat?! I can take two max but tend to go for the chunky peanut Kitkat.

Are mcDonalds banana milkshakes the greatest drink on earth? No way... Loads of independent places in Billericay or London but yes they are nice.

Was that a spider that just ran across my room? You English don't get spiders, the ones we got in Wanneroo will make you scream

Gherkins in or out of a McDonalds? Always in!!!

Love you Jade x x x x x x x x x x

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
@CazCat

What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?

What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?

What period in history had the best fashion?

What silly or funny thing makes you afraid or creeps you out?

How quickly do you jump to conclusions about people?

What is the most important change that should be made to your country’s education system?

What’s the worst and best thing about being female?

If you could replace the handshake as a greeting, what interesting new greeting would you replace it with?

When does time pass fastest for you and when does it pass the slowest?

What pictures or paintings have had a big impact on you?

What movie or book character are you most similar to?

What’s the most immature thing your parents do?

What’s the best comeback you’ve ever heard?

What’s something that you’ve never been able to do well?

What is quite possibly the most annoying thing ever?

What do you wish people would stop asking you?

What is the most unusual fear you have?

What are some of the telltale signs that a guy is creepy?

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve said or done around someone you had a crush on?

D

Deleted member 46200

@Jenocide

What random stranger has had the biggest impact on your life?

When I was in hospital a stranger came upto me and told me everything will be okay and he filled me with so much warmth and happiness that I decided there and then I would become a christain.

What achievement are you proud of but most people would consider silly or weird?

Being on a male dominated forum for over a year, I should have walked away months ago but have stuck to it and prevailed a lot of crap and immature stuff... Girl power rules!!!

What period in history had the best fashion?

I have great legs so the sixties with the mini skirt.

What silly or funny thing makes you afraid or creeps you out?

Come back to this... ?

How quickly do you jump to conclusions about people?

Depends, I get really scared if people are very creepy and aggressive...

What is the most important change that should be made to your country’s education system?

I think we're getting there... ?

What’s the worst and best thing about being female?

Periods, thrush, wedgies, bra straps bad hair days, ladders in tights, skirt riding up, seems on the crotch of trousers, going pantless on a windy day (I wonder how many guys know why), and men coming onto you when you just don't need it... ect.

Looking good, 95% Cotton knickers, leggings... ect.

If you could replace the handshake as a greeting, what interesting new greeting would you replace it with?

Kiss on the cheek

When does time pass fastest for you and when does it pass the slowest?

When I'm busy in the office and slowest when I'm home alone.

What pictures or paintings have had a big impact on you?

I love looking at Lowry paintings as they are a picture of life a long time ago and Constable paintings.

What movie or book character are you most similar to?

What’s the most immature thing your parents do?

My dad get's drunk.

What’s the best comeback you’ve ever heard?

What’s something that you’ve never been able to do well?

What is quite possibly the most annoying thing ever?

Sad men coming onto me when I have said no! Ladders in my tights, wedgies and split ends.

What do you wish people would stop asking you?

Hi babe do you have a boyfriend, I want to fearsome tweak the arse off you, I love your tits and many more...

What is the most unusual fear you have?

What are some of the telltale signs that a guy is creepy?

Asking for pictures on an internet forum, writing short messages and not engaging at all well, saying i'm beautiful when they haven't seen me, being immature over a simple humoress quip, having no spine.

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve said or done around someone you had a crush on?

Tripped over in a short skirt with teddy bear knickers on!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten?
What's the most expensive thing you have ever broken?
Do you like riddles?
Do you play on Quizup?
SpaceX or NASA?
Which fictional creature do you think should have existed?
Have you watched The Conjuring?
If yes, 1 or 2, which is better according to u.
What's the funniest joke you know?
What's the best documentary you have ever watched?
Top 5 YT Channels you like

Varun7

Batman
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do you like playing games from Grand Theft Auto?
If So what have you played in GTA?Which you find best in GTA Games?

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When I asked theses, I was getting bored so...
What do you do when you get bored ?
When do you feel bored ?
Is answering AMA's boring for you ?
What was the best thing you ever did when you were bored ?
What was the worst thing which you ever did when you were bored ?
Do you find me boring ?
What do you think about me although ?
No, first tell me who do you think you are ?
Whats more boring a joke you've heard about a 1000 times or an extremely romantic movie or a bad joke ?
Whose the most boring person in your life ? Describe any encounter of yours with him ?

Were my questions boring ?

D

Deleted member 46200

@XtremeGamer.
What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten? Spicy food does things too me no women would ever admit to.
What's the most expensive thing you have ever broken? I dropped my previous work mobile down the toilet.
Do you like riddles? No.
Do you play on Quizup? Have done in the past.
SpaceX or NASA? NASA... Space X sounds it's run by Drax industries.
Which fictional creature do you think should have existed? The hound of the Baskervilles.
Have you watched The Conjuring? I'm sure I have but not sure.
If yes, 1 or 2, which is better according to u. Pass.
What's the funniest joke you know? I'm guess no one will read this so... What's the worst thing to see... Two Vampires fighting over the same used tampon...
What's the best documentary you have ever watched? One about Hitler and how he lost a testicle... Can't really remember but have seen some interesting ones on a lonely night.
Top 5 YT Channels you like, West Coast Eagles Football Club (for footie related issues), Corporate Pilot Life (Those guys are so cool), gjweavr (@passwordistaco think his videos are so cool and love it when he swears) the rest are fashion and female lifestyle sites like blossom, Emily Hart and refinery i'll send you some if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread