Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Tom Curran is gonna end up in the England team again isn't he

ezgif-com-crop-49-1.gif
Depends how much he's worked on his batting ig. If he can be a proper T20 6/7 then probably. On pure bowling they've got loads of guys ahead of him

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

CURRAN LEGENDARY!

OVAL SUPREMACY!

truthteller99

School Cricketer
It seems silly....the rest of the world is going twenty 20 mad and groing massive tournaments with huge crowds and we're messing about with gimmicks
yes the hundred has been popuar but why not just build the twenty 20? Look at the IPL averaging 61000 crowds crazy. Pakistan league averages over 144000 a match now...big bash and bagladesh average over 20,000 each and south africa isnt far behind...windies are up to averaging about 9/10000 which i a tiy amount for club games that were previously dindling... Twenty 20 has in a way saved cricket despite it dumbing the great game down a bit
but the money must be reinvested wisely and we must save test and 50 over cricket

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
The Hundred has stadiums full of people mostly, the brand worth is also increasing significantly every bloody season! It's perfectly fine, it's doing it's job :)

The Hundred (9M) is the fifth highest valued league in Cricket after IPL (10.7B), ILT20 (15M) SAT20 - (12.5 M), & BBL (10M)

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
The Hundred has stadiums full of people mostly, the brand worth is also increasing significantly every bloody season! It's perfectly fine, it's doing it's job :)

The Hundred (9M) is the fifth highest valued league in Cricket after IPL (10.7B), ILT20 (15M) SAT20 - (12.5 M), & BBL (10M)

but news is, they are discontinuing hundred and going back to t20 format...

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

The criticism is in comparison to what it could have been though rather than what it currently is.

Being behind a T20 league run in an associate country, a league in a country that’s at it’s third attempt for a T20 cash-cow and the BBL which doesn’t get access to it’s domestic stars for a large part of the season is actually poor IMO. I don’t think it’s unrealistic to expect a good league based in England to be the second most valuable league in world cricket.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The criticism is in comparison to what it could have been though rather than what it currently is.

Being behind a T20 league run in an associate country, a league in a country that’s at it’s third attempt for a T20 cash-cow and the BBL which doesn’t get access to it’s domestic stars for a large part of the season is actually poor IMO. I don’t think it’s unrealistic to expect a good league based in England to be the second most valuable league in world cricket.
And it's still not as good as The Blast (which has been completely marginalised and devalued) in many ways and the best part (double headers) only happened because of COVID.

The fact there seems to be another shake up coming proves how poorly run English cricket is.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I get your point but UAE league is highly valued because of India is what I was told? Hundred will take over BBL in a season or two - the other three will be hard without outside investment :)
Post automatically merged:

Ah okay, my bad (I genuinely enjoy it though) :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Warner, Roy (WTF - Local) & Babar unsold!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Roy has MLC commitments doesn’t he?
Just checked & yes (man also wanted the best paid spot after averaging 8 & 17 in last two years)

Users who are viewing this thread