The Legendary Samurai Penguins

Are we the best team in this competition?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yep

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes! jk! No! jk...yeah!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
85889d1309457377-legendary-samurai-penguins-full-scale-smore-recall-progress-tlsp-logo.png

A.K.A: Legends
Home Ground: The South Pole
Home Land: Antarctica

Home Kit

85890d1309457377-legendary-samurai-penguins-full-scale-smore-recall-progress-tlspf.png
85891d1309457377-legendary-samurai-penguins-full-scale-smore-recall-progress-tlspb.png

Away Kit

85893d1309459203-legendary-samurai-penguins-full-scale-smore-recall-progress-atlspf.png
85919d1309545671-legendary-samurai-penguins-join-now-get-free-smores-1.png

Squad

85918d1309544831-legendary-samurai-penguins-join-now-get-free-smores-picture1.png

Batsmen:

MaD
P Squared
Zackie
Tarzan
King Cricket
Chuck Norris

Keeper

User Twentyten

All Rounders:

Bilal Butt*
Lewis*

Batting:

Spoobir*

Bowling:

Muhaiminul Haque (p23456789)
Viral

Bowlers:

Papa Smurf
Aoun
MattW
World Champions*
Blazerix
Skrillex*

Finance and Stats
Team Ratings

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm considering quitting my management post at The Unbeatable's to join here just cause of the name, logo and star player :p

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Well here go my requirements list, if you want a world class leg spinner and an aggressive batsman-
1.Whatever happens, I should get to play regardless of my form.
2.I should be allowed to bowl whenever I feel, regardless of the situation of the match.
3.I should be given some special treatment off the field.
4.You need to pay me 1k vcash for every match as my match fee, it can go beyond that if I am in good form, but 1k have to be minimum.
5.You have to use kit designed by me.:p
6.I can ask for rest whenever I feel like, you can't question me.
7.You all can't challenge if I want to open the bat, or to bat at No.11.Thats completely my decision, and no-one can challenge it, even the captain.
8.There should be a private dressing room for me which should be 3x bigger than the common one, and no one else should be given the private dressing room.
9.You all need to provide me a special laptop, iphone, ipad, etc. whenever I ask for to entertain myself.

Remember-I can add/delete any points, according to circumstances in the requirement list.

If you can fulfill my above requirement list, you know you get a world class leg spinner and an aggressive batsman.;)

Last edited:

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
We only want legendary tough men, you'll be training in Antarctica without any clothes except underwear (and a vest if you're hairy).
Requirements list? This is a BYO team buddy, all we provide is a 5 start mega hotel with free room service (beer only)

P Squared

International Coach
In if I can join.
Name: P Squared
Batting han(Left/Right):Right
Bowling type(SLA, RF, RM, etc.):RF
Type(Batsman, Bowler, Keeper):Batsman

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
We only want legendary tough men, you'll be training in Antarctica without any clothes except underwear (and a vest if you're hairy).
Well, sorry then.You are following tribal men's policy, which I don't like.You have to be modern.
Requirements list? This is a BYO team buddy, all we provide is a 5 start mega hotel with free room service (beer only)
Well there should be a separate room for me, which should have more facility than others, and yeah I want free room service for everything, and don't mind me calling for the training sessions.
Well if you agree to above points, and the requirements list, count me in.:thumbs
;)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm considering quitting my management post at The Unbeatable's to join here just cause of the name, logo and star player
This. :p

Plus, all those who have signed up for 'The Soup-A-Stars'. 50% shares, deal?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Who is this Zorax wannabe?:lol
I have no idea.

Best team name so far tbh. Therefore, I shall consider gracing your side with my presence MaD.

However, my requirements are as follows:
1) Private dressing room, which is atleast 750 square feet large.
2) Team expense account with a credit card
3) I be allowed to bat and bowl when I feel like it, and in whatever style I feel like.
4) I be allowed to choose where I field, set my own fields, and get a substitute whenever I want.
5) Attend training sessions is optional for me; I have more important business to attend to.
6) I don't do Public Appearances
7) I write my own Press Releases, Public Statements and Interviews
8) My weekly salary is non negotiable, and must be paid directly, in the ratio of 35-27-38 to my Cuban, Swiss and Bahama bank accounts respectively.
9) Complete privacy with my private and business affairs.
10) My performances go unquestioned, my spot in the starting XI goes unchallenged.

In return you get the biggest name and most talented player in Cricsim history, as well Sponsorship from some of my associates.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Chuck Norris does training so I can't change anything, not that I want to, his way is proven to make Champions.

Meet -
1.Whatever happens, I should get to play regardless of my form.no
2.I should be allowed to bowl whenever I feel, regardless of the situation of the match.no
3.I should be given some special treatment off the field.no
4.You need to pay me 1k vcash for every match as my match fee, it can go beyond that if I am in good form, but 1k have to be minimum.no
5.You have to use kit designed by me.no
6.I can ask for rest whenever I feel like, you can't question me.yes
7.You all can't challenge if I want to open the bat, or to bat at No.11.Thats completely my decision, and no-one can challenge it, even the captain.no
8.There should be a private dressing room for me which should be 3x bigger than the common one, and no one else should be given the private dressing room.no
9.You all need to provide me a special laptop, iphone, ipad, etc. whenever I ask for to entertain myself.yes

Everyone gets there own room but everyone is just as legendary as one another

User, are you referring to me?

Zorax you're in although you must attend at least half of the training sessions or Chuck gets pissed.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Loved the team name. MaD rocks! Now be kind to The Unbeatable's. :p

Users who are viewing this thread