OTHER The Madden Series

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hoops you ever play NCAA ? or watch college football?
Yeah I used to love NCAA.. Played it on the ole Ps2 up until '08 I think. But I have an Xbox360 so I can't get it over here in Aus which sucks balls!

Hell yeah, of course I watch college ball! Better to watch then NFL most of the time... More exciting anyways. Longhorns arent doing too well this year are they...:p

Hard not to like Cam Newton and Auburn this year though.

Just got Madden 10 yesterday. Bit annoyed that there's no roster that I can find for the Australian version, at least for the 2011 rosters.

You just go on Xbox Live with the game in then go to the Xbox Live mode on the main screen and it automatically uploads the latest roster. But doubt that it will update to the '11 rosters, probably late last season rosters.

Shoulda just spent the lil bit extra and got '11. Its better!

P

pcfan123

Longhorns arent doing too well this year are they...:p

!

haha shove it.

I was at UT when we won the national championship with Vince Young and I went to every single home game. Very few people get to have a better college football experience than that. 13-0 baby and he shoud've got the Heisman

P

pcfan123

lol you noob, if you did that in real life the coaches would scream at you for hours.

You could probably have made it to the endzone by just taking the tackle, and you should never just blindly pitch the ball, especially with 2 defenders right behind you.

In fact, pitching is generally reserved for college and rarely used in NFL as the defense is notably faster. That is why you never see option plays in the NFL.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Panthers! Panthers? Godamnit! This what I was talking about in the NFL thread. Follow some real teams!

I thought you liked the Bengals too? Or was it somebody else

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Got NCAA09 on PS3, Mark. And it was me who follows the Bengals, although my favourite side are Philly.

Almost completed the Madden 10 Moments having recently got back into playing them.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't really play it as the AI were pretty awful, but I would if It was against someone I knew. If you get it let me know and we'll try and sort something out.

Seem to remember I won a game as Penn State about 100+ to 7 when I first started playing.

P

pcfan123

haha the AI is very very tough on the hardest setting "Heisman" I'd be shocked if you managed that score against a ranked team.

IM playing a season as Texas right now and I barely am scraping by in the big 12, won all my games but mostly in overtime. Beat Oklahoma 28-20 in a humdinger

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quick question, NCAA 11 or Madden 11 ? Going to the store this week to buy heaps of games, this is probably one selection I'm stuck on.

I'm siding with NCAA 11 but I don't think I'll be as much disappointed as most people say of Madden 11.

P

pcfan123

go with Madden, you'll only really appreciate NCAA if you follow college football. Otherwise you won't recognize any of the players or teams etc

Also Madden is better in graphics if that means anything to you.

Users who are viewing this thread