OTHER The Madden Series

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Bought Madden 11. The graphics are superb. Gameplay seems a bit better, but I need to sort out sliders and penalty settings before giving it a good bash.

If anyone's up for a game today/tonight then let me know.

P

pcfan123

The graphics look good, even the running looks very realistic. Too bad I don't care about NFL.

It's all about NCAA!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It's a good game.

Pre-season results so far:

Texans 33 @ Cardinals 38
Texans 38 @ Saints 44 (OT)
Dallas 41 @ Texans 24

Defense have been destroyed in ever game so far. Schaub was god awful in his half against Dallas. First 3 drives went interception, fumble, interception.

P

pcfan123

are you playing on All-madden? those scores are pretty realistic, considering the Texans are losing by small margins, but losing none the less :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I used some sliders from a Madden 11 forum. They've made the games extremely enjoyable, although highly irritating. We have played 3 decent teams, and we should have beat the Saints. They tied with 18 seconds remaining and then scored the play after we missed a FG in OT.

P

pcfan123

how on earth do you miss a FG in overtime? I'd never kick it unless it was assured, so like 40 yards out at most. I bet you tried from over 50 :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Shamefully it was only 30 odd yards and I felt the pressure big time. Wanted to press the button early as I'd been over shooting the accuracy bar to the left and pressed it to early. At no point was the kick going through the uprights :p

P

pcfan123

haha fail.

Are you more of a running or a passing offense? If you like running plays then you should move to NCAA, the run game can dominate in college.

I'll stop the NCAA promos now :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately I can't get the latest NCAA in the UK. They don't ship it to the UK and the only available versions online are from the previous season, hence why I got NCAA 09 even though 10 was out.

I like using the run to set up the pass. I use play action heavily.

Johnson is an immense WR to have, apart from when he amazingly droped a certain TD in the Saints game.

P

pcfan123

NCAA 11 is actually the latest one, so next time your in the shop see if you can pick up 10 for a cheap price, I have NCAA 08 and 10.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sratch that, it seems I can on Amazon. Sadly I don't really have money to spend on it right now.

----------

NCAA 11 is actually the latest one, so next time your in the shop see if you can pick up 10 for a cheap price.

Yeah, I was referring to last Christmas when I got NCAA 09, as 10 was the latest.

P

pcfan123

:( we'll play soon enough. I can't see myself buying Madden though

Users who are viewing this thread