OTHER The Madden Series

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Schaub's going to be a quality quarterback if you ask me. He's still young and learning but in a few seasons he'll be among the best. Their weakest area of offense is their running back slot. Slaton fumbles and the others just aren't good enough.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, he could be quality one day, but as of now he's still raw and rated lowly in the madden games.

Normally I find with the crap teams on madden they usual have an awesome RB (Raiders, 49ers, Rams) but the Texans are an exception.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You on PS3? If so then I'll give you a game some time. Not played it in ages and last time I played online my connection to the server cut out in the final quarter, but it should be alright.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Ordered MAdden 10. Should be here on Monday. Getting pumped already to play :p.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Nah, people say there is little improvement. Plus I can download a roster which has the 2011 season lists.

P

pcfan123

if you are on ps3 then we should play sometime. How do you like 10 compared to 09 or any of the earlier ones. I played my most on 06 using the 05 Longhorns

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Just got Madden 10 yesterday. Bit annoyed that there's no roster that I can find for the Australian version, at least for the 2011 rosters.

Users who are viewing this thread