Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll put forth my name to participate. As I was inactive for a week due to no access to internet, I'm fully back with 100% working network. And I'm also posting actively for the past couple of days. If not the main representative, I can be selected as the backup player.

Thanks. :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Damn good players out there. All the best :thumbs

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Can we vote to choose the player representing us ? Or how is a particular player selected ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Can we vote to choose the player representing us ? Or how is a particular player selected ?
User said that the staff will be deciding our representative amongst the interested players.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
For the future - shall the game mod score every player out of 10 for every game for technique and time spent combined with a %ge of games played multiplier as a ranking system for this next year?

It seems to me, ideally the best way to pick this is to have our best mafia player, and a ranking system might help...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
For the future - shall the game mod score every player out of 10 for every game for technique and time spent combined with a %ge of games played multiplier as a ranking system for this next year?

It seems to me, ideally the best way to pick this is to have our best mafia player, and a ranking system might help...
Good idea. But the mod must be genuine in scoring the players.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Good idea. But the mod must be genuine in scoring the players.

Yea - it would have to be well thought out to quantify things like games played, technique and strategy, amount of time played etc. Mod votes I think are more likely to be better than using the game itself but I'm sure it could be done...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Representative needs to be able to read 500 posts in a 24-hour period during the early stages of a game
:eek: Boy, that requires a lot of time and dedication.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yup that is why I posted the link here. I think we have enough candidates and might put up a poll. Also, I don't see anyone else who can be in the list apart from Simon maybe. He seems busy though so I will close it here.

Users who are viewing this thread