The mafia championship

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
The rules say no conversations outside, I'm not sure whether that would extend to you, I know you can't be in on the discord chat, for example, for the obvs reasons. I would assume it does purely for the fact it's not then really an individual game, but worth asking...

Paging @Thingyman. Am I able to have a bit more of a detailed, strategic chat with my offsider?

Regardless, I'll hassle you everyday so you know im active.

Thingyman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The rules say no conversations outside, I'm not sure whether that would extend to you, I know you can't be in on the discord chat, for example, for the obvs reasons. I would assume it does purely for the fact it's not then really an individual game, but worth asking...

Paging @Thingyman. Am I able to have a bit more of a detailed, strategic chat with my offsider?

Regardless, I'll hassle you everyday so you know im active.

Unfortunately no. Or at least, not now that the game has started :)

Ump already gave you the link to the game thread, so I'll just say this: Remember we have a Discord server (500+ people) with a channel of people spectating these games, including Ump's. Def feel free to join :)

Discord

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
And I'm out :-(
Not that I'm egotistical enough to think they will look here, but out of respect for the championship will refrain from posting publicly. Happy to answer anything in private tho.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
what is this? :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And I'm out :-(
Not that I'm egotistical enough to think they will look here, but out of respect for the championship will refrain from posting publicly. Happy to answer anything in private tho.
Damn so you were night killed as I followed till the day chrja was lynched. There's no more games for you, correct?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You played well, as usual. Great to have an opportunity to participate in a cross community championship alongside you, though I was just a substitute representative. Different game style by different players. Enjoyed reading the post.

Cool game :)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Just checked the mechanics. There are 11 qualifying games of 15 people each, making for 165 players. After those matches there are 2 wildcard games that a panel select from eliminated players. Of the qualifying games, one each from those games will progress, leaving 154. Based on the odds that effectively a 20% shot of being selected. Im not that good a player to get on the radar I don't think, but you never know, Ill be around if they want me :)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Ok, so my game is over and the mafia won.

I was killed by the Mafia Night 3. TO put it in perspective, Day 6 was LyLo and they flipped a townie. So got about halfway through.
I will claim credit as the only person that listed the mafia in a post 3/3 on Day 2. Though another had 3 in a list of 4 (with me as the 4th lol). That said I shouldn't brag too much as I didn't post that with a 'well, I've solved the game' thought and went back and forth on it.

Thanks to PE and User who followed, I know there were a few PC reps in the discord chat which was nice.

Do people want a bit of a writeup? Happy to but will take a bit of time and if no-one is really fussed by it...

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
That's great. But will you be able to dedicate that much time for it?

What, you buying the fact I havent been around in the current game? :p
Nah, in all seriousness Ill be ok, although the wildcard games have their own subs, so it's not a matter of me considering stepping aside for PE if thats what you mean...

Users who are viewing this thread