The MCG Screenz Jan 07 2010

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Heads up people. The G is rocking TAOC. :D

had finished 85% of the G a month ago but then was in bangalore for a month which halted the progress. but now its 98% done and implemented in-game.

i say 98% because theres still some minor details that are left to be added which i'll be doing it later on. a bit tired of working on the G and want to move on to something more important. ;)

anyhoo....posting the screenz. eagerly awaiting response.

cheers :cheers

JK

85830426.png

87322741.png

58920863.png

86676419.png

75023641.png

82992826.png

harrisb

International Coach
hmmm, not sure really. it looks great, but there doesn't seem to be a boundary rope, just the grass and the adboards.

it would also be better if you could get some 3d crowds.

D

Dutch

Nice man! Who cares about crowds anyway: gameplay is what we want and need and I am excited about the posts I have been reading in that regard!

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Looks good to me. But why does it not have an inner circle? Also, is it the camera work or is the ground actually not circle shape?

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
That looks great IMO. It'll look even better when the new crowds are eventualy made.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Looks good to me. But why does it not have an inner circle? Also, is it the camera work or is the ground actually not circle shape?

No inner circle because it's a test match in progress.

No boundary rope cos we haven't done it yet - JK is currently working on it.

Camera is skewed because of the 'fish-eye' field-of-view of the free cam. This can be changed at user's discretion in the camera customization settings. ground has been modelled pretty accurately with correct shape, including longer square boundaries.

LM

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Another issue I see is that I think the adboards are too strected.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Another issue I see is that I think the adboards are too strected.

Did you not read my post above? There is a fish eyed lens effect on the camera, making things outside the center circle appear stretched. the adboards, I can assure you, are not stretched.

sorrydaijin

Club Captain
Looks good. I am glad you aren't placing too much priority on little details like 3d crowds.
Just get us a working cricket game that is fun and close to realistic, and you will be deified in the PC community. :hpraise

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
:clap

excellent work guys

it's a great progress, the engines are at work again! :banana2

3d crowds and extra stadiums as addons post-release. fine :)

William1692

Club Cricketer
Looks awesome, could you upload some higher quality pics though? Just deciding whether to buy a new laptop for the game? What is the level of graphics on this?
gameplay > graphics i know but both would be awesome, and you said the new software thing allowed a higher quality.
Again awesome stuff, seems like its all coming together now for a beta in the near future!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread