The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

pratyaksh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've fudged it and found a way, like most of the stuff I've learned about modding and creating in the academy. Just a bit of layering and recolouring.

Had a crack at a used bat to replace a generic one. That seems to have worked too. Looks like I'll be spending the weekend making bats.

Thank you very much for the help.
How did you do the nrm and mat files? Please help. Even im trying my hand in making some bats

pratyaksh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's been a while and I'm not at my PC, so I'm not 100% sure. I think it may have been using the blank files from the blank bats or just making them blanks or copies of the originals with lowered opacity.
How did you manage to get rid of the ghost/old designs flashing on the bat?

rajat_dhiman27

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
As promised here is the Specsavers 2018 Test series sponsor pack!

AEIJcdN.jpg

Readme file is included as usual.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers
I am unable to change the pitch graphics. Stumps have been changed but the pitch sponsor is still Magellan. I went through the readme file again and again and did accordingly but still it didn't work. Please help me.

AODxKr1905

School Cricketer
India
RCB...
@Dutch

Since we don't have a reference for what the England series sponsor will be I went ahead and made the ad/ropes/stumps based on the recent South Africa tour of Sri Lanka

The stumps replace the default ODI and Test stumps so if you're using a custom match type with different stumps just say and I'll tell you what to rename the DDS files. Plus remember you'll need to use custom stadiums to get the ropes and pitch ad.

If you need help with getting it to work or anything else just say. Make sure you grab my new England kits too! :p
HEY BRO CAN U GIVE ME THE LIST OF STUMP FILES .DDS NAMES PRESENT IN THE GAME PLZZ

drastsab

Club Captain
Just a quick example of how the grass/pitches can be tweaked with just some basic colour editing. Had a go at creating a more lush, "English style" outfield and a much greener "grassy" style pitch. Perfect for those early summer test matches or county games:

5QvWm1f.jpg

mBeba7h.jpg

File is included below. Simply paste the grass folder into Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\textures, run tool and create blobset. Default is included for if you want to go back.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers
Can i create "Ashes Blobset Tools Folder "manually? ????

drastsab

Club Captain
You don't put the txpk folder into AshesMods. You put it into the TXPK Creator folder (delete the one that's already there) then create a txpk file using the tool and put that into the txpk folder in AshesMods.

If you don't follow the basic instructions it wont work.
Post video tutorial about it

Users who are viewing this thread