The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

D

Dutch

I have recently picked upo the game again playing an ENgland/India test series.......enjyoing it as well! You??

pratyaksh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A few custom basic boundary ropes

Attachments

• Rope Mods.rar
    91.6 KB · Views: 27

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
@Dutch

Since we don't have a reference for what the England series sponsor will be I went ahead and made the ad/ropes/stumps based on the recent South Africa tour of Sri Lanka

M5McSLM.png

The stumps replace the default ODI and Test stumps so if you're using a custom match type with different stumps just say and I'll tell you what to rename the DDS files. Plus remember you'll need to use custom stadiums to get the ropes and pitch ad.

If you need help with getting it to work or anything else just say. Make sure you grab my new England kits too! :p

Attachments

• SL Series.zip
    282.8 KB · Views: 60
D

Dutch

Thanks mate!!!! really well done.....I was in the doldrums because of the stats editing impossibility but this has cheered me up no end!!!!

D

Dutch

Darn I think because i am using a beta version of the game it wont update the blobset???

Spoobir

Darn I think because i am using a beta version of the game it wont update the blobset???

Try opening your Ashes Blobset Tools, click Options at the top and then Update File Mapping Data.

Let that run (might take 20+ minutes) then try creating blobset again.

D

Dutch

Mmm even when I do that I get the error: system file not found, cant find ashes blobset......I have updated the location text as I have the steam library on a second disk........this is what the location text reads.....

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Ashes

Spoobir

Mmm even when I do that I get the error: system file not found, cant find ashes blobset......I have updated the location text as I have the steam library on a second disk........this is what the location text reads.....

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Ashes

Try a backslash at the end of that.

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Ashes\

D

Dutch

bugger...at the end of the error messages it says this is not the right blobset to extract.........

Spoobir

bugger...at the end of the error messages it says this is not the right blobset to extract.........

Whelp, to see what would happen I removed the backslash from the end of my path. And i got the same message you're getting.

Then when I added it back, it still gives the same message! :lol

So somehow I've managed to break my own blobset tools... :facepalm

EDIT: Got it! There was a space on a new line below. Maybe check your Ashes Location.txt to see if there are any spaces or new lines?

D

Dutch

Oh wait....what a numbfeck I am.......I have Ashes running at the same time......mwahahahaha...what a Donald Trump[DOUBLEPOST=1538593959][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it is working me thinks.....!!!! Sowwwwwyyyy!

Spoobir

Oh wait....what a numbfeck I am.......I have Ashe srunning at the same time......mwahahahaha...what a Donald Trump[DOUBLEPOST=1538593959][/DOUBLEPOST]Now it is working me thinks.....!!!! Sowwwwwyyyy!

:lol:cheers

D

Dutch

so in the spoobir.txpk download there are two folders;

Rope Mods
txpk

txpk just merges with txpk in the txpk creator folder?
and Rope Mods??? I couldn't find a Rope and Pitches Ad folder????

I am probably just not understanding properly but any assistance would be well received!

D

Dutch

so in the spoobir.txpk download there are two folders;

Rope Mods
txpk

txpk just merges with txpk in the txpk creator folder?
and Rope Mods??? I couldn't find a Rope and Pitches Ad folder????

I am probably just not understanding properly but any assistance would be well received!
Ah wait the Ropes and pitches Ad is in the SL series folder!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread