The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Had a go at making an Investec Test Series pitch-ad to go with my stumps and ropes mod.

This will replace the Magellan pitch ad in all created stadiums where it is used.

VZRSR1W.jpg

To install make sure you have the most up to date Blobset and TXPK creator tools and are using my created txpk folder from here.

Paste the DDS from the folder below into your Ashes TXPK Creator\txpk\fields\sponsors. (overwrite what is there)

Run the TXPK Creator tool and create a new txpk file in Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\txpk. (if you already have a modded txpk file you can save to that one as well)

Run the Blobset tools to create a new blobset and you're done!

Attachments

• Investec Pitch Ad.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Only just found this wonderful topic :) I will be trying these out soon. Thank you for the work that's gone into this.

Noob question. Is there a way to improve the look of 'cracks' on the pitch?

Spoobir

Only just found this wonderful topic :) I will be trying these out soon. Thank you for the work that's gone into this.

Noob question. Is there a way to improve the look of 'cracks' on the pitch?

There should be. What do you think is wrong with them?

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I can't put my finger on it but just feel like older dbc's done them better. Might just be me tho. I remember on console one of them looked amazing almost 3D like. Might be me talking rubbish :lol

Will try these textures out tomorrow :)

Spoobir

@Spoobir do you know where the pitch marker is located? I wouldn't mind being able to recolour it.

Err not exactly.

If you go to \data-0.blobset\convant2-temp-intermediate\ui\textures there is an image called circles.pc.dds and also another called common_skin.pc.dds which has a whole load of different circles in it.

Could be any of those or none, I'm not sure I'm afraid.

gamu

Club Captain
@Spoobir

can u please tell me how to use ashes blobset tools for adding modds. please upload a video if possible.

My game is at E:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Ashes

Spoobir

@Spoobir

can u please tell me how to use ashes blobset tools for adding modds. please upload a video if possible.

My game is at E:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Ashes

There are instructions in the first post. You need to edit the Ashes Location.txt to replace what's in there with your own path.

Spoobir

New sponsor pack for the English 2018 NatWest Test Series!

AIRLjap.jpg

This will replace all boundary ropes in created stadiums and all the Magellan stumps and pitch ads wherever they are used.

Readme on how to install is included in the zip file.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

Attachments

• NatWest_Test_Pack.zip
    179.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New sponsor pack for the English 2018 NatWest Test Series!

AIRLjap.jpg

This will replace all boundary ropes in created stadiums and all the Magellan stumps and pitch ads wherever they are used.

Readme on how to install is included in the zip file.

You are great bro??/

Spoobir

Here is my first version of the new 2018 England limited over kits!

UKiUzIY.png

As of now there is not that many images of the new kits to go on so there will be more updates/tweaks in the future as more images are released. For example they are both still wearing the same 2017 pants and as far as I know we don't have any ideas what the new T20 cap will look like, so for now I have created my own placeholder design. I may also look at editing the normal/spec maps as well.

Installation instructions included.

Attachments

• Eng_2018_V1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 37

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Here is my first version of the new 2018 England limited over kits!

UKiUzIY.png

As of now there is not that many images of the new kits to go on so there will be more updates/tweaks in the future as more images are released. For example they are both still wearing the same 2017 pants and as far as I know we don't have any ideas what the new T20 cap will look like, so for now I have created my own placeholder design. I may also look at editing the normal/spec maps as well.

Installation instructions included.

Great work.

gamu

Club Captain
Had a go at making an Investec Test Series pitch-ad to go with my stumps and ropes mod.

This will replace the Magellan pitch ad in all created stadiums where it is used.

VZRSR1W.jpg

To install make sure you have the most up to date Blobset and TXPK creator tools and are using my created txpk folder from here.

Paste the DDS from the folder below into your Ashes TXPK Creator\txpk\fields\sponsors. (overwrite what is there)

Run the TXPK Creator tool and create a new txpk file in Ashes Blobset Tools\AshesMods\txpk. (if you already have a modded txpk file you can save to that one as well)

Run the Blobset tools to create a new blobset and you're done!

I am getting a runtime exception. ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating txpk file.

Users who are viewing this thread