The PCPL Hit Back!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In an attempt to regain control of a steadily spiralling loss of control, the PCPL have hit back at the Sydney McStallions claiming "they either improve, or they can get out."

The PCPL PR spokesmen said that the board-room staff are both angry and confused on how the situation has come about.

"For a long time before the competition we said that this first season would probably end up having mistakes and was merely a pilot, we've always proclaimed Season 2 to be where the competition takes off, its been a difficult birth of the PCPL and Sydney have made it no easier."

"Lots off effort by many people have made the PCPL enjoyable for most, but the Sydney management have just cried out like babies because they broke a rule and couldnt handle it, they either improve or they can simply pack up and we'll replace them."

In an attempt to re-build a slight bridge between management and Sydney, the PCPL board sanctioned ex-star spinner Aussie1st, he has been drafted into the PCPL by request and given special clearence to spend 5 matches for Sydney.

"We asked around, and Aussie1st was interested. In a way to say "ok you think its unfair, its a rule but to make up, we'll draft in a great player for you to have for the last 5 games," but obviously Sydney didn't take that as a kind gesture."

"We've had enough of the Sydney team now, the rule is there to be followed. In the first game, we only let captains post, rightly we saw our error and the next game allowed a vice-captain to be used to post teams. Again, we wasn't happy, so then we continued to build on the rule and allowed owners to post teams. It is not our responsibility to make get the attention of each owner, its thier job to read. Again, this season we're ok to have the rule this way but furthermore we've changed it for next season, how fairer can we be?"

The PCPL have had lots of support from a lot of the PCPL players, and some managment. This is almost proving that the Sydney team have thrown thier toys out of thier pram when a rule doesnt go thier way!

The PCPL would like to thank those who co-operate within the rules, showing it is possible, almost easy. The PCPL also thank the owners who go about thier business without making a fuss at every decision and rule change! :)

DPRA

International Cricketer
I say just kick them out. Put them out of there troubles. They are going to finish last anyway! :laugh

Insomniac

Title Recipient
The Toronto Tanks completely support Simon's views in this post, and are willing to assist Simon in any future problems he may have.

The Toronto Tanks also support the removal of Dean as an owner, and the removal of Tassie as captain (if required)

pal

International Coach
The Toronto Tanks also support the removal of Dean as an owner, and the removal of Tassie as captain (if required)

Don't play that game, zMario. You're just trying to weasel out an easy win and increase your run rate by 2.00. :p

I don't think too much should be made of this little tussle. The rules are pretty fair, considering captains, vice-captains, and owners are allowed to post teams, but I can see the reasoning behind the Stallions asking for the rules to be enforced with more leniency. This seems like a typical case of misunderstanding between two parties. The Stallions were obviously unaware that owners and v-cs are allowed to post teams, so they must feel frustrated after being left with screwed line-ups for two games. Let's just sort this matter out and go ahead as planned.

Sydney, don't give Toronto an easy win by forfeiting.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Don't play that game, zMario. You're just trying to weasel out an easy win and increase your run rate by 2.00. :p

I don't think too much should be made of this little tussle. The rules are pretty fair, considering captains, vice-captains, and owners are allowed to post teams, but I can see the reasoning behind the Stallions asking for the rules to be enforced with more leniency. This seems like a typical case of misunderstanding between two parties. The Stallions were obviously unaware that owners and v-cs are allowed to post teams, so they must feel frustrated after being left with screwed line-ups for two games. Let's just sort this matter out and go ahead as planned.

Sydney, don't give Toronto an easy win by forfeiting.
Actually pal, I think it would take longer than 2 days to remove Dean and Tassie - I really wasn't thinking about this season, but next season :p

We are completely ready to play and face Sydney and still win.

Users who are viewing this thread