The PlanetCricket Fantasy Football League

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Fantasy Premier League 2005/06 said:
Ever shook your head at a team sheet, tactics or formation? Ever said to your friends, "I could do better than that"? Well this game is your chance to show friends just how much you know about the beautiful game. Fantasy Football is the game of dream teams, based firmly in the reality of the Barclays Premiership. As a Fantasy Manager, we don't ask you to pull on your football boots, simply pick a first 11 from your squad of 15 and sit back as they earn real-time points for saves, clean sheets, assists and goals.
That is what this game is all about! Its quite addictive, and the best part is that you can make transfers each week to remove the out-of-form players and get in the in-form players for the next week of matches :)

I've created a PlanetCricket league, for all the PlanetCricket football fans here. Lets see who has the best football brain!

All you have to do to join is:
Go here to register your team.
Then post your email address here so I can invite you to join the PC league.
That's it!

The Teams in the league at the moment are:
1. ChelseaFC - Gold639
2. Bits FC - m_vaughan
3. Not Very Athletic - themuel1
4. ??? - Briggsey

I hope to see more teams in there soon!

The Rules

Basically, you choose a squad of 15 players, with 4 subs and 11 starters. These players then gain points based on their performances in the real English Premiership Season. You can transfer players every week, to get the bad players out and the good players in. The Team with the most points wins!

Briggsey

International Coach
The painful thing about the site is that its always full of people logged in and I for one find it very difficult to log in at some times.

gold639

International Coach
Me too.

Just keep refreshing the page and trying again..you'll get it in 5 minutes. Or do what I'm going to do, log in an hour before the matches start and stay logged in until they're over :)

Ronan_UK

Club Cricketer
Yeah I can never log in, I try different browsers, it just takes too long and then will probably fail. Ah well, I'll get in some day :P

gold639

International Coach
Ok guys, I'm adding all of you to the league now. Start choosing your team for the coming matches :cool:

Carl, I dunno what your problem is - Its working fine for me.

gold639

International Coach
Here are the standings so far(I'm leading :D):

1 ChelseaFC (me!) - 55 pts
2 Untouchables (Briggsey)
3 Bits FC (m_vaughan)
4 Not Very Athletic (themuel1)

Ronan and Warwickshire, don't worry, you'll be added for the upcoming week and you'll carry over all your existing points :)

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Im not in ur league but am registered on this! how is everyone doing? whats the top points? I have 112 :D

Users who are viewing this thread