LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
TBH this shouldn't have held at least for some months. 1 PCPL a year will do a great job and will have the time for management to get things ready and hyped up.

Feb - May is the season where most of the members are busy with their studies and exams. After all the majority of members are teenage students.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
TBH this shouldn't have held at least for some months. 1 PCPL a year will do a great job and will have the time for management to get things ready and hyped up.

Feb - May is the season where most of the members are busy with their studies and exams. After all the majority of members are teenage students.
Agree, a time slot of May to August or June to August would have been good. IPL + Exams = Less activity. Although I am not taking away anything from the organizers who have done a fabulous work so far because I know how you can get bogged down if you know there is no activity or result to your hard work is not appreciated.

S

Satan666

Missed a couple days myself was down with a virus (normally comes around IPL time), feeling much better now.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If people can't commit to leadership roles, they should stay away from such roles!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wow leading the FC runs scorer list and in Top 5 in OD runs scorer. Good to be of use but I need to play a match winning innings in upcoming and final FC game.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was waiting for FC format finals so that I could officially post this here.

A big thanks to the TPCL management (@Rebel2k18/@AliB/@Na Maloom Afraad/@RUDI) for their efforts and fantastic organisation. Indeed, the league concept was unique and entertaining. I know what it takes to organize a league and what difficulties you have to go through behind scenes. Really appreciate the hard work. :clap :clap

The opponents were good too. The Amigos thank each player of opposition team. Thank you and hoping more more in the coming months. :)

Users who are viewing this thread