LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Congratulations townies we've won and vigilante you've done a good job.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh boy oh boy. I gotta tell you, I had jitters while revealing my name. I was hoping no one would be El Loco. And I couldn't believe my luck when PS said he was Fake Passport. Like Jack Ryder, I too thought only PRs had a character that were not in game. So it was quite a chance I took there.

Coming to the game, it was so tempting to hit the ban button on nights 1 and 2. It really was. My target for Day 1 was Simon and PS on day 2. Good that I didn't go through with it.

I also felt that everyone played their part very well.

AliB - He, for a change, managed to control his urges and remained calm to some extent. I don't know about others but I had no suspicion on him until Day 3.

Zwarrior - He was always a suspect for me and I kept a close watch on what he posted in anticipation that he might slip up. Unfortunately, he didn't really post much up until Day 3 and that made my life more difficult during the early stages of the game.

Jack Ryder - I had hoped that he was mafia so that I could take revenge on him for what he did with me in Simon's game :p. And on day 3, it looked like it was gonna cost me for going after him in that fashion. Luckily AliB came to my rescue by voting against me and that opened up the game for me.

Simon - He was really hard to read as usual. He was my prime suspect on night 1 simply because of the way he carries himself around in a game. Always calm and not losing it. His analysis on Day 3 was the game changer. It was only after that that I was hoping AliB would vote against me and sort of play into my hands.

Perfect Square - Another guy who I think played well. He only posted when required and it was only on day 3 that he got posting more actively. It was becuase of his silent gameplay that I had considered banning him on night 1. And to a large extent, I think he coming in support of me (during name reveal) was the reason i survived on day 3. I was 1 vote away from being a goner.

CerealKiller - He was not on my suspect list until the day he was lynched. Props to those who managed to see through him. It would have been really interesting to see how the game would have shaped up had he survived longer. He and me being the only persons with nightkill ability would have made for some really exciting game.

Swacker - He was a new player for me. So I didn't have any clue about his playing style. Everything he did/post was under the radar. His idea of pressure lynching in order to get the discussion going really made me suspect him a lot. He probably might have been killed by me if not by CerealKiller.

Rudolph - Well, what do I say about him? He going bonkers on day 2 was really not helping my cause. On one hand I thought he slipped by behaving in that fashion and on the other hand, I recalled how he did something similar in his earlier games in spite of being a townie. So though I was wary of him, a part of me also thought that he might be innocent given his track record. And my word, Rudolph. What had happened to you on Day 2? It was very bizarre. But well played in the end. And was AliB really getting instructions from you?

So that's pretty much how I perceived the game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I almost forgot. When User started the game in spite of zwarrior not confirming his role, it really threw me off. It was my "outside the box" thinking that it was a clue about something. It was the last thing I wanted as a vigilante.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Good game :D I enjoyed it. Thanks Gaurav for conducting it.

And Asprin. Good game man. You were brilliant by choosing not to kill anyone on both days. I was arguing with someone ( don't remember who it was ). They told vigilante should have killed. But I told that what vigilante did was good. And indeed. You played your role wisely.

And user, I feel being mafia was tough in this game. I mean, they couldn't kill in night. And the writeup you posted didn't help their case either as townies got good idea about it. I felt that the townies had upper hand right from beginning. Just my opinion.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And user, I feel being mafia was tough in this game. I mean, they couldn't kill in night. And the writeup you posted didn't help their case either as townies got good idea about it. I felt that the townies had upper hand right from beginning. Just my opinion.
If they had used their role claims properly, they could have won.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Actually I had planned an 8 player game so maybe it was a bit town sided but what if CK had been alive? He would have killed every night, mind you. The writeups posted did reveal them a bit but there was always fake claims which I thought were genuine enough. Also being only PRs in the game I thought people will believe them. But let me also tell you, all the three anti towns played poor. CK when lynched had no suspicions on him. His inability to defend cost him the game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I can't find the post from PE in this thread. Or was it via PM?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That was spectator chat. Someone please post that here. Also I would encourage people to use QT as then there is no profile stalking and all.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
That was spectator chat. Someone please post that here. Also I would encourage people to use QT as then there is no profile stalking and all.
I'll use it from the very game.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
AliB - He, for a change, managed to control his urges and remained calm to some extent. I don't know about others but I had no suspicion on him until Day 3.
Put a lynch on him for all the three days.
I had hoped that he was mafia so that I could take revenge on him for what he did with me in Simon's game
Inner Eye or are you talking about El Locos game?
And on day 3, it looked like it was gonna cost me for going after him in that fashion. Luckily AliB came to my rescue by voting against me and that opened up the game for me.
Looks like we are star crossed. Your obsession theory coming full circle with me playing you here.
Perfect Square - Another guy who I think played well. He only posted when required and it was only on day 3 that he got posting more actively. It was becuase of his silent gameplay that I had considered banning him on night 1. And to a large extent, I think he coming in support of me (during name reveal) was the reason i survived on day 3. I was 1 vote away from being a goner.
His non posting might have helped him but it is never good for town.

Everybody else were also giving strong mafia vibes to me except for @swacker .[DOUBLEPOST=1495186366][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was spectator chat. Someone please post that here.
It would be good to see it but I am still waiting for the spectator chat of Cerealkillers game.

Users who are viewing this thread