The Silence Of The Lambs Mafia - Endgame - SK (Sulaiman7) WINS

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the-silence-of-the-lambs-1920x1080.jpg

1) Don't quote any communication you have received via PM from me.
2) Alignments will be revealed upon death.
3) If anything in your PM over-rides these rules then your PM is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread, unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, report it to me. This is a strict rule, follow it or you will likely be banned from future games.
5) No personal attacks
6) You are allowed one post as a ghost once you are dead. After that please do not comment in the thread.
7) Don't post in white text.
8) Once you're dead, you can't win. Survival is the key.
9) Write-ups may contain clues.
10) Role claiming is allowed, as is character claiming. Mafia have been given fake claims.
11) You may NOT edit/delete any posts that you have made. Once a post is made, it goes into historical record.
12) Knowledge of the theme will be helpful but is definitely not necessary.
13) The game is closed setup. The roles are experimentative and logical thinking is emphasized upon.
14) The game begins with a Day 0, which is merely to get players into the groove of the game. Lynching is possible though, but not recommended of course.
15) Enjoy the game.

7 players needed.

Alive (6) -
@P Squared
@thedon5
@Sulaiman7
@barmyarmy

Dead (1)

@yashdude101
@surendar
@Zhuorb

Reserves:
@Dipak

Commencement
Day 1
Night 1 - yashdude101 was killed.
Day 2
Night 2 - surendar and Zhuorb were killed.

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
This will be a short game and experimentative setup. As soon as I get the requisite signups, we will begin. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am up for co modding. *Just wants to see those roles and know the setup!*

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Interesting, in. Thanks.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am IN. But can you take care that either Sully's game or this game is running at a time & not both. I am in both, I might get confused on the roles :D

Also, this is the beautiful movie. So you will set up any mystery roles in synch with movie? i.e,

1. Cops & Judie Foster, though they were hunting the murderer, they won't be on same page. As in, will we have roles of town going against mafia but will be on different pages within town itself?
  2. Likewise, Hannibal though he is on villain side, he used to give clues to Foster to figure out the mystery. So will we have mafia side member to help the town or give some hints for town, in motive to this theme?

Haha! Guess I got over excited, as it is one of my favorite movies.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I'm not going to reveal anything, but your knowledge will surely help you. :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
Yes, this will be short. We'll begin with a Day 0, just to get everyone in the groove for the game. Obviously you can lynch, but no lynch should be the way to go.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Would absolutely love to take part in a custom set-up away from the norm, looks enticing! But I'm going have to draw the line here for the time being. Got exams in less than a month so I won't really be able to pop in. Sorry mate. Best of luck with it, had a look through your Pokemon one and it looked cracking, this looks like it won't be too far off. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread