The Slumdog shocker

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Slumdog Millionaire Child Artist Rubina Ali Put on Sale: Reports - myPOPKORN

This just shows that still some extremely greedy animals live in this world whose hearts are made of stone. How can a father do this to a daughter? Is he any human!!!!! Greed can cause a man to sell his daughter!! Just too shocking to believe! These bloody rascals should be kicked out of this country.

Slumdog child star up for sale? Dad denies report

Rubina Ali's family brawl after father denies offering Slumdog actress for sale - Times Online

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cant blame the father much.... Its the sad state of affairs of the Indian people. Nobody helps them! And outwardly they say "India is shining". Until poverty is wiped out, "India will always be stinking"

Highlander999

ICC President
You see what I said about all this rubbish people came out about Slumdog being such a success and making so much money. End of the day, nothing actually changes for the people who it was meant to be about, they still live in the slums, they have just been used to make the rich, richer. The middle class feel slightly guilty for a bit and then forget about it. Such is the way of life, but the people who always need the most help, are always the ones we forget about (God, I sound left wing, shoot me now!!!)

jordox

International Cricketer
Cant blame the father much.... Its the sad state of affairs of the Indian people. Nobody helps them! And outwardly they say "India is shining". Until poverty is wiped out, "India will always be stinking"

Assuming it is true in the first place, I found what you said appalling. Being a father myself, I can tell you no matter how poverty stricken i was, I would NEVER sell a child to try and make my standard of life easier. Never. And anyone who would is a bad person.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Assuming it is true in the first place, I found what you said appalling. Being a father myself, I can tell you no matter how poverty stricken i was, I would NEVER sell a child to try and make my standard of life easier. Never. And anyone who would is a bad person.

I said "MUCH". I have seen things like this (heard about it happening in environments surrounding me). Though I would NEVER EVER do it to my child if I was in that father's situation, at that moment I felt sympathy towards that guy, thats all.

King Cricket

International Coach
at that moment I felt sympathy towards that guy, thats all.

I don't feel even the slightest bit sympathy. Know why? Boyle has given them everything. He has also taken charge of Rubina's future and education. He has said that he is always ready to help the family with money- any sum of money. A part of the huge sum of money (nearly ten lakhs according to a local paper) offered by Boyle to the family is stored in a bank which Rubina will get after she turns 18. They have got EVERYTHING. If they wish they can right now buy a flat, car, and whatever a higher-middle class family has. Still, just see the father- lakhs are not enough- selling his daughter to an Arabian Seikh to become a billionaire. If you become rich in a fair way it's totally alright, but by SELLING your daughter- my God! These people just don't deserve to be fathers, no matter how much they earn- they will always want more- even if the money comes by selling his daughter.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
selling your daughter is probably the lowest you can go.
and its forbidden in islam anyway so I don't know whats his thinking

Users who are viewing this thread