Team Thread The Wild Force | Adiós amigo!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Really impressed with these guys and how they planned their auctions. A very nice looking squad you have got. Asprin, Untouchables, Markkkkk and Ed Smith are true Lannisters/Bad Boys at heart. Yeah Markkkkk did whine a bit in the other thread but it has to be shown to the outside world.

I am sure we will have fierce battles on the field when we meet, may the best team win! The other 2 franchises just don't match up to us.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Really impressed with these guys and how they planned their auctions. A very nice looking squad you have got. Asprin, Untouchables, Markkkkk and Ed Smith are true Lannisters/Bad Boys at heart. Yeah Markkkkk did whine a bit in the other thread but it has to be shown to the outside world.

I am sure we will have fierce battles on the field when we meet, may the best team win! The other 2 franchises just don't match up to us.
Well said buddy. I cant speak for everyone here at the force but #badboys will always have my support.

Thank you for the kind words.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Trojan War

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Congratulations on having the best auction apart from minor hiccup in the end. Great strategy.

if TPCL 2 Auctions belonged to Wildcats, this one belonged to Wild Force....

I think its a thing about Wild..... or @Manish. :p

Just a tip, do better deals and keep them next time. Not everyone is generous and forgiving :D

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks to outgoing @AliB and @PresidentEvil but you guys were parasites that we had to get rid.
You should be asking it to your team owners first. From the looks of it, you seem to be more of a parasite than us.
Sodium you wont be safe under your bed
Ofcourse, because you are the one who has occupied the space under the bed. :lol

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Joe Root, Steve Smith, Babar Azam and KL Rahul in same team :). We are ready to smash the bowlers :D

Users who are viewing this thread