Team Thread The Wild Force | Adiós amigo!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
1621412372940-png.249474

#ASeasonToForget | Report Card
Definitely not the season we want, certainly I am happy the way we played even after the mid stage without activity bonus. Till the next season I see this report card other way down as we finished 1st, 1st & 2nd (from the end) :p . It's always how you see things ! Thank you force for the participation.
Good Luck Bad Boys, The Avengers and The Royal Mavericks.

Format​
Q​
#​
Team​
Matches​
Won​
Drawn​
Lost​
Nrr​
Points​
T 20:x:4THE WILD FORCE6204-0.2584
List A:x:4THE WILD FORCE6204-0.3169
First Class:x:3THE WILD FORCE6222-65
Dammit, there goes our TPCL Spirit of Cricket Award.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@Manish. and The Wild Force

You guys have been great. Fighting from the get-go (original owners pulling out - rebranding - putting together your team :cheers ). At the time you guys didn't know exactly how to do things, but you managed to work things out. That shows guts, determination and a great overall team spirit.

It pained me to post the last match knowing you guys are eliminated. Unfortunately your teams activity during the first half hindered your overall team rating (activity bonuses) during the latter half.

To those who remained faithful to the bitter end @asprin / @TSPrathik / @Ed Smith's Basement / @Untouchables_666 / @Ashutosh. & others - respect from myself and team Bad Boys! You all rocked!!!

Please continue to support the remaining teams. Congratulations on a overall maiden TPCL & thank you all.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Manish. and The Wild Force

You guys have been great. Fighting from the get-go (original owners pulling out - rebranding - putting together your team :cheers ). At the time you guys didn't know exactly how to do things, but you managed to work things out. That shows guts, determination and a great overall team spirit.

It pained me to post the last match knowing you guys are eliminated. Unfortunately your teams activity during the first half hindered your overall team rating (activity bonuses) during the latter half.

To those who remained faithful to the bitter end @asprin / @TSPrathik / @Ed Smith's Basement / @Untouchables_666 / @Ashutosh. & others - respect from myself and team Bad Boys! You all rocked!!!

Please continue to support the remaining teams. Congratulations on a overall maiden TPCL & thank you all.
I’ll indeed remain active supporting my ancestral team Bad Boys.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Manish & Ashutosh carried the team throughout the season weather on the field or off the field. Avengers were in similar situation at the end of Mid Season, but thanks to Mid Season Bonus, we turned things around. It was quite opposite in Wild Force's case. I know how it feels to have a bunch of people whom we trust to give a season contract but they end up being inactive resulting in no activity bonus.

Both have been amazing with the planning & executing the strategies for the team. Me or Ali wouldn't have stepped down if we weren't confident about handing over the ownership to you guys. You did well. :) Every season teach us something. And I hope you learn from your mistakes & fix the things.

As for other players in the team (active ones) you made sure there is something to cherish about this season. Awaiting to see you guys come back stronger in the next season. :)

@Untouchables_666 sir, we have renovated your space under the bed with AC, TV and Wifi connection. You can enjoy there until next season.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
We didn't make it but we sure as hell punched above our weight. Inactivity of some players cost us, but proud of the way we portrayed ourselves. Thanks for having me Wild Force, it was a pleasure.

Personally, I didn't have a good season but that gives me all the more reason to sweat it out in the nets. Looking forward to TPCL 4.0, and hopefully we may get to see a new Sim next season (hint: Manish.).

Until then, adiós!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As most of the guys alluded to already the inactivity cost us heavily. Most of the season I was inactive due to a ban but I still feel as though I let the team down.

That being said the rest of inactive ones came as a huge disappointment, primarily cuz theyre active guys elsewhere on the forum. Say what its their loss, miss out on some fun.

Not sure whats the plan for this franchise next season but its definitely in good hands with @Manish. and @Ashutosh.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
We didn't make it but we sure as hell punched above our weight. Inactivity of some players cost us, but proud of the way we portrayed ourselves. Thanks for having me Wild Force, it was a pleasure.

Personally, I didn't have a good season but that gives me all the more reason to sweat it out in the nets. Looking forward to TPCL 4.0, and hopefully we may get to see a new Sim next season (hint: Manish.).

Until then, adiós!
Once yall dont hand me down an indefinite permanent ban I should be playing alongside you next season!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Maybe another too which is built to work on the forums hint ASPRIN
About that....some information will arrive soon-ish. Could be good or bad depending on how you view it :spy

Tri-Nation Test Tournament 2020/21

How about going through this one? :p
Have to admit, I don't really understand how things work behind the scenes

Once yall dont hand me down an indefinite permanent ban I should be playing alongside you next season!
That should be simple. Play by the rules and you'll be golden.

Users who are viewing this thread