This one's for England

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
image.axd

You guys played like absolute Champions. Was overjoyed to see England win. Congrats to all the Poms on PC :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So you back huh? :p

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
:yes Yo Yo Yo. And what a day its been for England too. Wow. What a match !

rahuldravidfan added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Paul Collingwood now becomes the only third Englishman to lift a World Cup after Bobby Moore and Martin Johnson, in a major sport :hpraise

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
:yes Yo Yo Yo. And what a day its been for England too. Wow. What a match !

rahuldravidfan added 3 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Paul Collingwood now becomes the only third Englishman to lift a World Cup after Bobby Moore and Martin Johnson, in a major sport :hpraise

Uhh 2003 Rugby World Cup? You're pretty uninformed for a journalist.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Martin Johnson was the 2003 RWC.

Ahh, I just saw Bobby Moore, my bad. I don't really bother reading RDF's posts lol. It's either kissing someone's ass or posting complete garbage.

P

pcfan123

RDF and Chetan back in the same day. Talk about a double whammy, thats like a Cancer patient contracting AIDS.

EDIT: Also you forgot Lewis Hamilton. BTW the English don't need your hats off or your congratulations, this thread was unnecessary and another typical attention whore seeking attempt by RDF

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Ahh, I just saw Bobby Moore, my bad. I don't really bother reading RDF's posts lol. It's either kissing someone's ass or posting complete garbage.

Yeah. Yet you are so punctual with your rubbish rants every time I comment and/or open a thread. I'm done talking to a tosser.

Edit- I love you too Mark :)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
RDF and Chetan back in the same day. Talk about a double whammy, thats like a Cancer patient contracting AIDS.

Get ready for a lot of ":clap" and crying about how people say he plagiarizes cricinfo when it's so obvious he does.

D

Dutch

EDIT: Also you forgot Lewis Hamilton. BTW the English don't need your hats off or your congratulations, this thread was unnecessary and another typical attention whore seeking attempt by RDF

Harmy is really pissed off at the barbecue!!!!:p

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Yeah. Yet you are so punctual with your rubbish rants every time I comment and/or open a thread. I'm done talking to a tosser.

Hey, do you still think Adil Rashid should play ahead of Graeme Swann because a couple of English members told you he's decent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread