Tiago locked President in toilet

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Talking to Sky Italia, Cobolli confirmed the bizarre rumour about his capture. "The story of me being locked in the toilet by Tiago is true," claimed the Juve President.

"In any case, Alessandro Del Piero responded to the noise I made banging on the door and offered to break it down."

Originally the reports were that Cobolli had been rescued by club captain Del Piero after he had accidentally been locked within the washroom. However, now it's been revealed that was not the case.

Apparently, Tiago is desperate to play in the Champions League and was upset at the Bianconeri president for attempting to push him toward Everton and Monaco who are not involved in Europe's premier competition. Thus, Tiago locked Cobolli in the washroom as a sort of revenge. Rumours suggest that he was locked inside for over an hour before Del Piero heard the patron.

"(Juventus coach) Claudio Ranieri still considers Tiago a part of the squad, but anything could happen tomorrow in Italian football," Cobolli continued to explain. "Hopefully, by midnight Tiago will have found another club."

Tiago certainly has not the best of time since joining Juventus from Lyon for ?13 million at the beginning of last season, only making 20 appearances for the Bianconeri. In fact, you may recall Goal.com listed Tiago as the third biggest flop of the 2007/08 season.
http://jp.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=843423

PhilD123

International Coach
If thats true then :D, but it is from goal.com so I'm not holding my breath.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
You will never know if this actually happened. And even if it did I doubt the president would actually admit it to the press.

Users who are viewing this thread