Tim Cahill

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
0,,6677383,00.jpg

An absolute freak. Saves Australia once again from losing. Done it twice now against Japan.

Does it on a regular basis for occasion for Everton as well.

Last edited:

Roofrom50

International Coach
One of the main reason's why i watch soccer. One of the games best. Love watching his work when he hits the field.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
He's definately my favourite aussie player, he's always entertaining.

jordox

International Cricketer
Second best Australian player in my books, behind only Schwarzer who is a real hero.

Cahill is good enough to be playing for any club in the world. Everton are extremely lucky.

EDIT: After looking at the tables, Australia have done a bloody good job here. Conceding only 1 goal all qualification, that's outstanding. People are raving about England and Spain in the qualification, but Australia are up against a tougher group and are doing just as good, if not better.

Tremendous effort from them, kudos.

Last edited:

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Does anyone know why Timmy was pissed off at the media? His interview at the end of the game was weird, and then the commentators said something that happened during the week.

Cahill must seriously be the most hated person in Japan :)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Second best Australian player in my books, behind only Schwarzer who is a real hero.

Cahill is good enough to be playing for any club in the world. Everton are extremely lucky.

EDIT: After looking at the tables, Australia have done a bloody good job here. Conceding only 1 goal all qualification, that's outstanding. People are raving about England and Spain in the qualification, but Australia are up against a tougher group and are doing just as good, if not better.

Tremendous effort from them, kudos.

it was funny as i was watching the game and the commentator said at the corner, "Schwarzer hasn't conceded a goal for australia in 749 minutes" and as soon as he said it, japan scored

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Superman wears Tim Cahill pyjamas.

Sigged!

Tim Cahill is a great player. I used to follow Arsenal a bit because I liked Henry but since that game against Japan in Germany 2006, I've supported Everton since. Never get sick of seeing Timmy shadow box the corner flag, never! :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Timmy we love you!
We hate Japan
And so does Timmy too!

What a freak. As soon as he pushed up coming just behind Kennedy our attack was instantly better. But he wasn't the sole reason for our win. Our defence was brilliant as was Strevjoski and Grella was pretty good.

No doubt. Schwarzer is our best player by far in my opinion. It's a lot easier to win games when you keep the opposition to 0 because then we only need 1 scrappy goal which is basically what we have been doing.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Can you believe David Moyes only payed ?1.5 million for Cahill back in 2004? Amazing when you consider players such as Robbie Kean are worth ?20 million.

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
Aye, a bargain from Millwall. Cahill has it all, great aerially and just has a knack of been in the right place at the right time. Versatile too playing in behind Saha, in midfield or even as a striker.

Users who are viewing this thread