To Moderators/webmasters - cricket 2002 online

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,

I'd just like to request whoever is responsible for managing Cricket 2002 Online to please fix broken/dead links if possible. Ive been trying to download patches for cricket 2002 but all of them give:

Not Found

The requested URL /c2002/teams.shtml was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.6 Server at blc.sports-gaming.com Port 80

Please restore these downloads if possible, thanks.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The downloads aren't restored by me. Cricket2002 online used to be part of planetcricket but under the blc.sportgaming domain.
I agree it's stupid having broken links but it's not something I can fix.

coolz_hari

International Coach
The downloads aren't restored by me. Cricket2002 online used to be part of planetcricket but under the blc.sportgaming domain.

that will be great. i hope you will update BL99 downloads also.

Asjad

Club Cricketer

Okay, never mind the links, is it possible for you to upload the downloads somewhere? I remember reading in another thread, I think it was you, who said that you have a whole folder worth GB of crick2002 downloads? that would be great if you could arrange something. Thanks.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've put the editors up but people need to more specific about what they're after for patches. I can't just upload a whole gig. Also the cricket2002.tk forum download links all work.

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Okay, I'll be specific in my next post, you'll upload those files then? Ive tried searching the archive forums, but I think everyone knows that you re not likely to find exactly what you re looking for, so I'll make a list in my next post and you'll upload it?

EDIT: here's my list:

Cricket 2002 Online GAMEPLAY PATCH v 2.0
Dream Play Patch
Modified EXE's by Ravi
Stroke Editor

thanks.

Last edited:

robhallett

School Cricketer
Does anyone have an extractor for the .BIG file at all. I tried biggui but it stated that the file had a bad header or something along those lines

Users who are viewing this thread