Too much Cricket?

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont have the exact figures but teams like Australia are playing cricket in a row. right from T20 WC :eek:

Ashes, CT, vs India.

same with the Indian team but they got a break before Compaq cup.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Indian team has been quite for some time.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The Ashes, ODI series v England, Champions Trophy, India ODI series, West Indies Tests, West Indies ODIs, Pakistan Tests, Pakistan ODIs, World Twenty20.

That's how the Aussies are playing pretty much every week.

P

pcfan123

I'll never complain about to much cricket. I would watch it if it was on every day on every channel. I would even watch if they broadcast the pitch being prepared and put in :)

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I wish they'd cotton onto the idea of playing t20 and ODI games at the same time like football and rugby tournaments do.

there's no need for them to space out each game, we don't need to watch every single one.

that's surely the obvious way to cut down the length of these multi-tournament competitions.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Too much cricket for all the teams these days. Luckily some teams have got a break. India got one after a long LONG time. You gotta feel for the players.

I'll never complain... put in :)

Put in??? Doesn't sound like cricket, does it mate? :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I actually like having all this cricket on, for the first time in a long while I haven't had a break between sports going straight from Rugby League to Cricket and now I'm going to be spoilt for choice with League, Union and the Indian ODI series.

Although I will admit the long T20 comps don't work well, lots of people have lost interest in this tournament and the same happened for the IPL.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
you guys talk about to less cricket for your teams but we want more cricket for our team because they cant play ow a home series for a while

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well for Pakistan their less cricket has been a bless as they are now less injured and their performance has been improved by this ban.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well for Pakistan their less cricket has been a bless as they are now less injured and their performance has been improved by this ban.

But if they do not play cricket and speacially test cricket then how can they compite with the other giants of cricket like aussies africans lankans etc
And we all know the recent performence of pakistan in tests it is certainly below par

Users who are viewing this thread