Your Cricket Tool/Website to create Field Settings

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Any tools/websites out there that let you create field settings?

The idea is to create a bunch of fields for our weekend cricket matches. But I can't seem to find a tool that lets me create fields on my mac.

Tried installing DBC14 demo on my mac via virtualBox but couldn't run it successfully. I've the game on PS3 but taking photos from phone camera is a pain - I would rather if I could just take a snapshot.

If nothing else works, I guess I'll go back to a pen and paper.

Any pointers?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any tools/websites out there that let you create field settings?

The idea is to create a bunch of fields for our weekend cricket matches. But I can't seem to find a tool that lets me create fields on my mac.

Tried installing DBC14 demo on my mac via virtualBox but couldn't run it successfully. I've the game on PS3 but taking photos from phone camera is a pain - I would rather if I could just take a snapshot.

If nothing else works, I guess I'll go back to a pen and paper.

Any pointers?
Google. There is an option to view the images related to your search. Found some good fields out there. Go on …

grkrama

National Board President
try to bootcamp windows on mac quite a few members have done it successfully, also post it in DBC 14 forums were you are likely to get more help!

Also cant you create it directly in the academy in ps4

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Google. There is an option to view the images related to your search. Found some good fields out there. Go on …

Already googled - didn't find any tool.

I don't really need a ready-made preset. Instead I want a tool where I can make my own fields.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
try to bootcamp windows on mac quite a few members have done it successfully, also post it in DBC 14 forums were you are likely to get more help!

Also cant you create it directly in the academy in ps4

I can/did create field settings directly in PS3 but taking pictures of my TV from phone is a pain. Just looking for a more user friendly way of sharing the fields with my folks.

Users who are viewing this thread