Tour match thread -Scotland v Australia Aug 28

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Nice to see Australia picking the right opening partnership. Watson and Warner = mega win. Should stick with Warner and give him a chance.

Watson looking awesome out there, such fantastic timing. Anything short has been hammered, and his cover drives from the half volleys have been glorious. Hoping to see him get a few.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is streaming illegal? I never knew, probably because I never do it cause I can never be bothered and I don't need to.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Is streaming illegal? I never knew, probably because I never do it cause I can never be bothered and I don't need to.

I'm not sure. I think it's illegal if you're the person streaming, but I don't think it's illegal if you watch it.

irottev

School Cricketer
The great David Warner couldn't even get a run against Scotland. Sad!!!

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
It's a shame Shane Watson will lose concentration any minute now and miss out on a big score. Oh and how is it Dirk Nannes plays for Netherlands in the T20 world cup and then play for Australia a few months later. I take it since he was born in Aus he's allowed to do that.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Not quite record time, Afridi made one in 36 balls iirc. But if he keeps his head and keeps playing like this he'll make a massive score. I knew I was right to defend Watson when he was getting slagged off, quality batsman tbh.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Not quite record time, Afridi made one in 36 balls iirc. But if he keeps his head and keeps playing like this he'll make a massive score. I knew I was right to defend Watson when he was getting slagged off, quality batsman tbh.

I was referring to the Aussie record. Gilly has it in something like 65 balls.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Watson gone. Disappointing to see him go, was looking really good.

Also, for the record, it's Matty Hayden with the record for quickest Aussie ODi century, off 66 balls. Gilly did his in 67.

Users who are viewing this thread