Tour match thread -Scotland v Australia Aug 28

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Watson out missed out there he could have got a reallly big one then. Scotland holding their own glad to see that Ireland and Scotland can perform pretty decently against this type of opposition.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Scotland are giving tough competition to Australia but Australia are just too strong for them. Watson needs to converts his 50's into big scores which he is not able to do.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hopes Voges makes a big score, White continues his mythhood.
Funny enough when Dussey gets dropped from the ODI squad he now starts performing.

Habib_Bhai

School Cricketer
Pretty soft dismissal there for Cameron White, this was his chance to claim his spot in the starting XI for the ODI series. Australia are looking good to score a total of 300 if they can keep at a run rate of 6 per over.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
This yuvraj guy on the chat is cracking me up.

Our side is so inexperienced. If we field this side we're going to get smashed.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Aus 150/4 in 25 overs, good to see D Hussey getting some runs,he is a good player and handy part time bowler...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's on the BBC website if you can convince it you have a UK IP...
Amazing stat they just gave on the commentary. Scotland have played Australia 36 times and played England only once.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This yuvraj guy on the chat is cracking me up.

Our side is so inexperienced. If we field this side we're going to get smashed.

Same but I'm telling some Indians off for saying Gambhir is better than Bradman. I think it's drying up though, they've introduced the 'Australia-lost-the-Ashes' joke. So I replied with that saying 'What I love about the Ashes is, that no matter who wins, India don't'. I might be banned in a moment. Can't remember who originally said that though. It's either Evo, Gas or Will.

Users who are viewing this thread