General Chat TPCL 4 | The Pavilion

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
God forbid we used the Chandler/Joey accounts (which everyone knows were operated by us) to do a couple of funny posts
I don't think this is the first time someone tried to call the "fake" players posting fun like in this thread with that with controversial post screenshot,so yeah I believe someone is resenting them and are trying to force something.

I don't know if anyone had issues with Joey/Chandler. Bella was welcomed all around except for maybe @asprin

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Remember Ajith and other's from last season.
If they were bogus,they could have easily created 5-6 more and had more balanced players.
Also if you notice one player from the "fakes" haven't posted correctly shows his newness to forum.
Simply had a doubt, it got answered, no need for investigations.
Otherwise I can also come up with convoluted theories that just a couple fakes were created to not catch attention, they post badly on purpose etc.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think this is the first time someone tried to call the "fake" players posting fun like in this thread with that with controversial post screenshot,so yeah I believe someone is resenting them and are trying to force something.

I don't know if anyone had issues with Joey/Chandler. Bella was welcomed all around except for maybe @asprin
Wow! Planet cricket lore.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Otherwise I can also come up with convoluted theories that just a couple fakes were created to not catch attention, they post badly on purpose etc.
Sorry to be aggressive with my posting. I trust @Manish. more than I trust myself and wouldn't take slights at him.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Random post:

Lannisters still GOAT!

Titans to follow soon.
#ready2strike
Post automatically merged:

Asprin had the most fun with her as far as what I could tell :sweat: Naman close second.
You know it buddy! GOAT!

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever...

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Not surprising Avengers stirring up trouble again. No wonder Titans/Boys/Rebels had to join for the common cause, outside of Avengers the only other dissident strirring the pot was an Avenger last year, in time though!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever...
I saw what you did there.

Asprin had the most fun with her as far as what I could tell :sweat:
Keep my Bella's name out of your mouth (U Rated comment)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
#
TEAM​
PLAYED​
WON​
DRAWN​
TIED​
LOST​
BAT POINTS​
BOWL POINTS​
TOTAL POINTS​
% POINTS​
1THE BOYS21100352352.273
2TITANS21100031840.909
3THE AVENGERS20200431329.545
4X REBELS2000205511.364
The team with arguably the best batting lineup cannot get points in batting? We live in uncertain times I tell you.

1664200055485.png

Users who are viewing this thread