Training plans

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering how everybody approaches there net allocations.

When i first started out i would only train 17 yo. i would buy three respectables with very low conc/ cons (back then conc/ cons used to pop in around 3 - 4 weeks) and train them to superb then sell two off at the end of the season and keep the other player. I did this for a couple of season to make some cash, and generally improve other areas of my team.

From there my ideas evolved to buying a gun player and training him up, while searching for other player and training them hard, then selling for a good profit. This has served me well and allowed me to buy a a gun allrounder and train him. He is now getting close to reaching a level i consider to be enough to stop training him (double sensational).

After looking at my team i have 5 - 6 players around 19 - 20 yo who have primaries ranging from strong to quality and poorish secondaries. Once my allrounder is finished training, I am thinking i can train all of them for two seasons with one primary and one fielding, and in doing so probably having them pop 6 times in secondaries and 2 times in primaries. Hence giving me a very balanced side.

Or i sell most of those 5 - 6 players off and buy two quality + primary player and and train them to sensational to match my alrounder, in doing so making a team based on only 3 players.

I am leaning towards training the half a dozen 19 - 20 yo i have, however i am not to sure.

I have certainly notice me concentrating on one allrounder has left my team a long way behind other teams around the planet cricket league and even put me behind some that i have easily beaten before. Once my allrounder has finished training, moves off drained pfl and starts playing will he be good enough to win games for me? Can the Rabbitohs once again compete with the cream of the planet cricket crop? only time will tell.

Just interested to here what other teams think and what approach you take to you training plans/ net allocations. How far in advance does everyone plan there training?

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I train two players for the whole season. Because I make 250-275k per home game, I don't need to sell them off, so I keep them. After they are 20 years old I find that the player is usually very good so I stop the training and find another trainee. Works like a charm cause you have 2 very good players by the end of the season. One of them is fully grown so he plays full-time plus I always have 1.5 Million profit by the end of the season.

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
I train two players for the whole season. Because I make 250-275k per home game, I don't need to sell them off, so I keep them. After they are 20 years old I find that the player is usually very good so I stop the training and find another trainee. Works like a charm cause you have 2 very good players by the end of the season. One of them is fully grown so he plays full-time plus I always have 1.5 Million profit by the end of the season.

250- 275k per home game..... how big is your stadium?
how many members do u have?

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Well all i do is that i just triain good 17 Year old players, good being people with Respectable primaries. I dont like selling my trained players because i put all those weeks into training them, and then i selll them to another team to use, naa dont like that idea. So i just keep them and use them to their full potiential. Once they reach to 20 years old i stop them and then a new badge of players come in, the only player i am training who is still 20 Years old is Rampaul as i need his batting to match his bowling, in order to make him a true allrounder.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Out of 10 trainings staffs, what composition do you all go for?

Like, 3-bat,2-WK,2-bowl,1-Fielding,2-Stamina and so on :) I think this is the correct thread to ask as I am confused where to ask this between Noob thread and this one ;)

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
surendar said:
Out of 10 trainings staffs, what composition do you all go for?

Like, 3-bat,2-WK,2-bowl,1-Fielding,2-Stamina and so on :) I think this is the correct thread to ask as I am confused where to ask this between Noob thread and this one ;)

Depends on the player you are training and what the player needs.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
yea as PC said, it all depends on who you are training

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'm training up three 17 yo and one 18 yo. The 18 yo I'm trying to get to component bowling then I'll give his net to one of my other guys that only have 1 batting net. Probably need to give my other 17 yo another primary net next season as well.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
first of all, cut down on your trainees.. Giving a 17 year old 5 nets will get him farther faster than if you give him only 2 nets. Secondly, tell us what the trainees are (i.e. bowler, batsman, wicket keeper, etc.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Is that at me PC?

Here are my training nets if it was at me. Voldy gave me them and I'm happy with it.

islam 1 bat 2 bowl 1field
sam 1 bowl
nelson 1 bat 1 wk
chavhanga 1 bat 1 stam, 1 field

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
That sounds about right. If you don't need to train Sam. I would fire the bowling coach and hire a fielding coach for Nelson.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I'll wait to he pops since I've used up a number of weeks on him already.
I was thinking it would be better maybe giving Nelson or Chavhanga a batting net as next year it would take 11 weeks for them to pop on 1 net.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
My plan is to train 3 17 YOs, 2 with 3 nets each (Pure batsmen or bowlers) and one with 4 nets (An allrounder). Then when they are 20, stop, rinse, and repeat as neccessary...

Users who are viewing this thread