(Trying Retro Kits)Manipulation with logos

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Recently I came across in logos division that u can manipulate with logos like changing colors and opacity of logos and I think it's fantastic because now I can create kits of my own choice and colors...I have created many retro kits that to on ps4 without having a PC thanks to our community for the logos they have uploaded...I have made hero cup 1994 kits,carlton United series kits for england and india, sharjah cup kits for england Pakistan and west indies, world cup 1996 kits for Holland UAE and Kenya....still many more in pipeline....cheers

halcyon_kazoo278

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Recently I came across in logos division that u can manipulate with logos like changing colors and opacity of logos and I think it's fantastic because now I can create kits of my own choice and colors...I have created many retro kits that to on ps4 without having a PC thanks to our community for the logos they have uploaded...I have made hero cup 1994 kits,carlton United series kits for england and india, sharjah cup kits for england Pakistan and west indies, world cup 1996 kits for Holland UAE and Kenya....still many more in pipeline....cheers
Under which id

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Bro I didn't uploaded it, I was just saying that people can make most of it....it will be unfair to original content uploader if I upload it...however if they are ok with it than I vl upload it...
I am happy if you would like to upload Sharjah Cup kits... they were originally created by me Sytrics. Also let me know once you have uploaded. thanks

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
I am happy if you would like to upload Sharjah Cup kits... they were originally created by me Sytrics. Also let me know once you have uploaded. thanks
Yes brother I have downloaded from you...but I won't post it as it will be unfair to you for your awesome works....:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread