Tutsi's A.I. Patches

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi.....this is the awaited version of my patch.

in this patch all the problems regarding the straight drive, backfoot straight drive and other such strokes have been fixed.

well i have constantly updating you on the progress of the patch and what all has been fixed so i think i do not need to post it again. u can read some of the earlier post to find out what all has been fixed.

the default camera angle has been changed to give it a more TV style look as when u watch a match on tv.

batpad stroke has been edited and make it more realistic.

and late cut issue has also been looked into and efforts have been made so that it doesn't always hit the stumps when misstimes. but still it depends on the postion of ur batsman and ur batting abilities.

well i don't think i need to say much as u'll find everything (hope so) fixed in this version.

so here it is.............

*You have to install this patch on a gob file which has barmyarmy's kit update installed on it. no other changes should be there on that gob file.

Last edited:

apesnani

Club Cricketer
cannot wait to try it , but gotta finish this damn
Political Science project first

Rahul

International Cricketer
cool..just gonna try it!!

madmattg

International Cricketer
Looks like this may be the swinger, ie It will move me away from Radagas Patch so I will give this a good try.

Ill let you know how I go

tommyhorn33

School Cricketer
HI just got in from work and what a lovely
suprise no sleep tonight i am afraid
will let u know how good this patch will
be later
thanks for your effort and time

Radaga

International Coach
Well done Tutsi!

Does this include changes to the pitch's? With the hardness and stuff that you were talking to me about?

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Thanks Tutsi a lot. I was waiting for this period only. I only use your patch. Yesterday late night I downloaded it and today in the evening I will try it and then I will reply you the response. I hope nothing will be on negative side. Everything should be corrected now.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
thnx for the support and yea manojkumar_ms...i also hope that u'll will be happy with this patch.

but still any negative comments are welcomed.

griffon23

School Cricketer
Hi Tutsi. I am currently using Gob files with both 4.1 and 5.0 My question is if I had a saved game that I started with the 4.1 patch and then resume with the 5.0 patch, which settings are in effect. I noticed when I did this that the camera default was the 5.0 camera. Does the gameplay also change to 5.0 in this situation? Also, do you know of a way to tweak the speed of the bowling cursor?

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well...it doesn't matter with wat patch u started ur game. after applying my new patch 5.0 ur gave game will resume with the nw setting of 5.0

and no i don't know how to change the cursor speed.

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Well Tutsi I think the inner edged to stump is still there. Although you said that it has been reduced, but did you yourself experience in your latest patch while playing?

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
well......i always try to play the late cut just a little bit late so i do not get the edges. but yea many times i do get it and it sometimes hits the stumps and sumtimes misses it.

madmattg

International Cricketer
Anyone tried the patch yet?

Havent had the chance wanted to see how its going.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
com'on guys.....don't tell me nobody has been able to play a match and give me a review even after 24 hours of the patch's release.

Users who are viewing this thread