TV Overlays

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lee that looks really good. it finally got its missing touch.

here are some screens of ICC Champions Trophy Overlay:

please provide more screenshots of this overlay if you have any.

And if anyone wants me to make the Cricket 2007 Overlay please tell me. ive only made one slide so far. here it is:

Finally its time to announce my new Custom Classic Overlay. the design of it is simple with some gradients (kept to the minimum) so it has that 90s feeling. please tell me what you think.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
LM, is there a deadline for overlays becasue i have only done the scorecard and scorebox for the nine one

edx

School Cricketer
Man Holmie those are great! :D I really like the Champions Trophy one. I hope you do more just as awesome.:hpraise

holmie

Club Cricketer
Brilliant stuff Usman! But in that dhoni one...Will that getty images come in the game to??

ofcource not, that is just a sample. we will try to find images without watermarks on them.

thanks guys for all the feedbacks. madmusician please provide as many screens as you can of like manhattan, wagon wheel, partnership etc. thanks.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Well holmie, great work with the overlays. I especially like the classic overlay.
And since you're also deciding to make a C07 overlay, are you going to do some other ones based on other cricket games too-such as BLIC 2007, C05 or BLIC 2005??

holmie

Club Cricketer
hmm i personally really like the BLIC 07 one. i might have a do that one after i finish these ones.

rabeta

News Team Member
Great work Homie, the realism of them is great. It will really add to the game if you can get overlays from around the world and to affect the different locations. Instead of cricket game overlays, I think it would be better to do other overlays from around the world, such as Geo from India. It doesn't matter particularly though, because you have made some quality overlays so far, so keep it up. Reps ;) - Have to spread them around, sorry

Last edited:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
They look so life like it is scary. Great work by all the overlay makers! :)

Users who are viewing this thread