TV Series General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I kinda like this time jump, it's better to have it now at the start then destroying a well invested products bcoz the show runners lost the interest.
But yeah we are missing on some character development which still feels ok but can be more.
I felt like the first five episodes would have made, at least, a good first season.

I'm reminded of Vikings which had time jumps but it felt like it jumped to a specific part of the story that was then fleshed out. This feels too much on fast forwarded.

This episode was my favourite, at least alongside episode 4, but I still felt like it could've been at least two episodes.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I kinda like this time jump, it's better to have it now at the start then destroying a well invested products bcoz the show runners lost the interest.
But yeah we are missing on some character development which still feels ok but can be more.
Having just watched the latest episode, I wish they did one more episode before the time jump. Without spoiling for readers drifting by, I felt the jump undercut any possible dramatic follow up to relationships and further laying foundations for future personal conflicts.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I just got caught up on the show. I saw the original movie when I was a kid, (and the crappy remake when it came out)

After watching this show I want to go back and watch 2 and 3. Sad to hear next season might be the last but this show is great! There's a few things I don't like, mostly Daniel, but overall the show is great
Bruh Sam is sickening though, had hoped her character wouldve salvaged something by going full on Cobra Kai evil but it was the same rinse and repeat crap!
Post automatically merged:

Better than waiting for dragons and winter is coming though! I’ll take the time jump!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
You and I both know that was damage-control for the backlash from those toxic 'stans'.
Lol.
Deadpool 3 has been a deadpool/logan road trip since before fox sale to disney. That was one of the initial stories.
Did his first tweet even showed he was angry with it?
There isn't any backlash except from the fun hunters only DC is good group.(dc is a substitute ).
His statement clearly tells his film told his story and nothing anybody does can change that.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Lol.
Deadpool 3 has been a deadpool/logan road trip since before fox sale to disney. That was one of the initial stories.
Did his first tweet even showed he was angry with it?
There isn't any backlash except from the fun hunters only DC is good group.(dc is a substitute ).
His statement clearly tells his film told his story and nothing anybody does can change that.
Why you gotta be like this man
6v9yk6.jpg

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Bring valid criticism first.
If they wanted a Wolverine in the MCU, they should've casted someone new. Love Hugh Jackman's iteration of the character too much to let Logan's ending go to waste. Even if he's a 'different' Wolverine, him playing that character is still always going to be synonymous with the Fox films (no matter how bad they were).

The only reason they did it is because the MCU has been on a downward spiral since Endgame, and because of how lackluster Phase 4 has been so far.

They're literally digging up the grave of a dead character to bring him into their cinematic universe and justifying his existence through 'multiverse shenanigans' when they can literally reboot the entire character, but that would mean not making as much buck as this would probably do so.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If they wanted a Wolverine in the MCU, they should've casted someone new
To be fair, anyone else taking up the mantle now will most likely be insanely compared with Hugh and perhaps turn into a disappointment even before a start. Some characters become so epic that you cannot imagine someone else playing the same role (another ex- Tony Stark)

Users who are viewing this thread