Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I watched Money Heist recently and I was literally addicted to it. The synopsis, the plot, the dialogues, the action etc, everything was fabulous! I loved it, and I will highly recommend it to everyone!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I watched Money Heist recently and I was literally addicted to it. The synopsis, the plot, the dialogues, the action etc, everything was fabulous! I loved it, and I will highly recommend it to everyone!
I can't wait for Part 5.
When Part 3 came out, I thought it was going to be a rinse and repeat of the original series, which consists of the first two parts and aired in Spain first, before being bought by Netflix. But they really upped the storytelling and character development. I can't wait to see how they'll end the series.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
When Part 3 came out, I thought it was going to be a rinse and repeat of the original series, which consists of the first two parts and aired in Spain first, before being bought by Netflix. But they really upped the storytelling and character development. I can't wait to see how they'll end the series.
Yessss!!! You are very right, the first 2 parts were great but Part 3 and 4 were on another level. Part 4 ended at a cliff-hanger so I can't wait for Part 5. Just two months to go now!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I watched 'The Flight Attendant' recently. 8 episodes and that ends the season. Gripping start, however, the series started fading away towards the end. The story line was good, but the climax left a lot of questions unanswered. Perhaps, there be a part-2, but I would expect them to make it seamless and direct it in a better manner.

Personally, liked the way Kelly Cuoco played her- a welcome change from her dumb blonde character of 'Big Bang Theory'

B

Bigby Wolf

I also watched all its episodes. Life OK also tried to recreate this show and failed terribly.
Yeah that Life OK was one meh.

But this one had something in it even today when you glimpses of show You sort of still like and admire the creators of it for making a nice one.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone seen DARK on Netflix? I loved the concept and the execution of that series.

I know it got a bit confusing for some people, but I am simply in awe of Baran bo Odar and his team for coming up with this fantastic concept. In the context of time travel, I'd say this series nailed it perfectly and personally I feel it was one of the best (post the movie trilogy of Back to Future)

Can't wait for him to come up with 1899- looking forth to that.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Has anyone seen DARK on Netflix? I loved the concept and the execution of that series.
Been wanting to watch it for a long while. Is it as good as people say?

B

Bigby Wolf

I know it got a bit confusing for some people, but I am simply in awe of Baran bo Odar and his team for coming up with this fantastic concept. In the context of time travel, I'd say this series nailed it perfectly and personally I feel it was one of the best (post the movie trilogy of Back to Future)

Can't wait for him to come up with 1899- looking forth to that.
The Execution and more importantly explanation the series had to its time traveling thing was simply brilliant.

The Whole Time Travel thing can be a bit weary on viewers add to that the complex family tree (akin to GOT) but the show was so brilliantly placed that in a complex time traveling show they ended up answering/solving the plot.
Finished 3rd & final season of Dark.

It was really good usually time travel shows end up getting more questions than the answers but this one was the exact opposite they managed to resolve the complex part of whole plot brilliantly & final 2 episodes were an absolute masterpiece.

Must watch & highly recommended for Time Travel & sci-fi fans.
A year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread