Twenty20 cricket in Pakistan

T20

Panel of Selectors
from bbc sports:

In Pakistan they are playing first twenty20 domestic tournament involving following teams:

Karachi Dolphins, Lahore Eagles, Faisalabad Wolves, Peshawar Panthers, Sialkot Stallions, Rawalpindi Rams, Hyderabad Hawks, Multan Tigers, Quetta Bears, Lahore Lions, Karachi Zebras

personally I would have preferred more 'asian' sounding names like they used in pro hockey league in India.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/other_international/pakistan/4490245.stm

T20

Panel of Selectors
There are two Hyderabads - one in India and one in Pakistan.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
All animal names. This should be pretty interesting. When will (or has) the English Twenty20 season begin? I enjoyed watching it in the middle of the night, instead of going to sleep.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
20 20 cup is telecasted on Ten Sports...did anyone saw the match between Karachi Zebras Vs Sialkot Stallions ?? Stallions lose to zebras coz they were out of the tournament & in the last over shoaib malik was just playing defensively when they need only 5 runs in 3 balls strange....they lose because they did not want to have lahore eagles in the 2nd round of the tournament & let zebras in instead of lahore eagles & if anybody interested in to know the presentation ceremony let me know about it ramiz raja & sanjay manjrekar were shocked to hear tht comments made by malik...anybody interested ??? manjrekar said i will remember tht ceremony for a long long time !!!!

T20

Panel of Selectors
scorpion_rulezz said:
20 20 cup is telecasted on Ten Sports...did anyone saw the match between Karachi Zebras Vs Sialkot Stallions ?? Stallions lose to zebras coz they were out of the tournament & in the last over shoaib malik was just playing defensively when they need only 5 runs in 3 balls strange....they lose because they did not want to have lahore eagles in the 2nd round of the tournament & let zebras in instead of lahore eagles & if anybody interested in to know the presentation ceremony let me know about it ramiz raja & sanjay manjrekar were shocked to hear tht comments made by malik...anybody interested ??? manjrekar said i will remember tht ceremony for a long long time !!!!

:eek: any link to report of the game?

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
as it just happened a few hours ago it shud be seen on net soon....Pcb Has taken a vital step here & awarded the game in favour of Lahore Eagles & the commentaters were saying malik shud be punished by doing tht or waqar said tht the stallions shud be banned in playing the next 20 20 cup which shud be held in next year it is not a fake story as i was watching live cricket & i was also amazed by seeing tht kind of cricket...& the majority of the crowds after seeing tht kind of cricket & not let the local side Lahore eagles not in just walked away towards there home tht was a really shocked moment....

as ramiz raja was the one who was talking to malik in urdu...he answered wht happened why u lost..& then the firing & angry malik said wht did the match refree do to us by letting us out of the tournament ramiz raja said it's a really dissapointed effort by u as u were the leader of the team & it will effect on ur career as u will be pakistans future captain than malik said tht noone plays cricket for their whole life isn't it...& about ur leadership question i doesn't bother about the leadership i do whtever i like & i m satisfied & my GOd is satified with me just go & play for ur team tht's it.ramiz raja was shocked by those words said by malik tht's really poor cricket by him !!!!

Here U go Shailesh I have Got A link pcboard.com.pk go to the match 14 link it is just a scorecard but in match 14 u will see tht point "Match 14: Points nulled after Stallions skipper admits letting Zebras win"

faraz haider

International Cricketer
yes i also seen that match, i was really with the finish of the match as sialkot lost but iam really happy as my home teams that means karachi zebras and karachi dolphin both in next round.

Users who are viewing this thread