NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So U-17 Fifa WC begins tomorrow and its a big deal for India as a football playing nation. First time ever India will play in a World Cup in football, first time ever India will host a Football event. Recent times with a good football structure and lot of younger generation interested in Football over Cricket has seen a rise. I am hoping India play well qualify for the next round.

India plays USA in the opener with 55000 people expected in the stadium which in my opinion is a big win for a country that worships only one sport Cricket.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I feel we are almost there. I know it took a lot of time but with regards to Football, India will start doing good in coming years. The talent flow is good, we always had ok domestic structure but recent years its moved from OK to GOOD. Things will improve.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I followed the U17 WC and I couldn't be more proud. Though we didn't get a point, we played really well for a country playing for the first time in a WC. We gave Colombia a run for their money and even scored our first WC Goal (U17 but it doesn't matter)

digiosmosis

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I feel we are almost there. I know it took a lot of time but with regards to Football, India will start doing good in coming years. The talent flow is good, we always had ok domestic structure but recent years its moved from OK to GOOD. Things will improve.

Lets hope for the best that India will qualify for the main world cup too.

Users who are viewing this thread