U19 & NT Player Discussions

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know a lot of U-19 representatives are there this season, So whos your star player who is going to represent their country this U-19 worldcup?

Heres mine:

Israr Aziz (1057781)

Part of the Pakistan U19 squad
Plays For: Billynomates
Nationality: Pakistan
Battrick Rating: 44,051
Wages: ?14,187 p/w

He made it!

In the sledging boards:

Israr Aziz (1057781)

In all my time as U19 manager I've never received so much communication over one player as I have with Israr Aziz. Israr was raised by jhelum nuurs youth academy before being sold to Sinhala Ranaweera, also known as Aura, in Sri Lanka and so the deluge began. Since then I've talked to Effine on a daily basis, and even after selling Aziz Effine's interest shows no signs of lessening - I suspect he'll be celebrating just as much as myself and billy_ze_feesh on Israr's callup to the U19s. Sinhala Ranaweera CC was closed down after pictures of Effine and a variety of animals appeared in the national press, Effine was sent into exile in West Indies and Aziz was forced to leave the club. Fortunately he's found a new, scandal(ish) free, club Billynomates(8758) in Pakistan I to look after him. Israr joins the squad as the second fast bowler and, just whisper this amongst yourselves, he can bat a little also. He's been limited to 5 OD appearances so far and has yet to show his true colours but I'm expecting plenty of chin music from the opposition.

Player History

09/01/2007 Promoted from the academy of jhelum nuurs.
12/01/2007 Sold to Aura for ?373,021
02/02/2007 Made his One Day Debut
07/08/2007 Sold to Billynomates ?7,282,800

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Haha :)

For me, Eli will be leading the U-19s bowling attack, and may even be skippering the team!! :D He's already captained in one U-19 match so far, although it should be known that he was a pure batsman for the particular match :p

Zat Falken might be in the squad, but that chance is very slender as he is just 18 and not likely to play even if he was in the squad. I expect him to play at U-19 level next season though, unless his new team has stopped training him well.

voldemort

International Coach
Mohaideen Abdeen is in the Sri Lankan U-19 team as well.

waiting for posts abt marsden etc...

FreddieFan

International Coach
Ludlam will almost certainly be in the England squad, but the manager is leaving call-ups as late as possible just in case any more players of the right standard crawl out of the woodwork. I'll post when he's called up.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Marsden failed to get in, just. Shame, but at least I get to play him now

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
How often is the U-19 World Cup?

Two of my friends who both got respectable batsmen this season are training them up for the Australian Under-19's. One is proficient at the moment, actually I think they are both proficient.

Briggsey

International Coach
Ahmed has taken 3 wickets in the 2 games against WI so far.

10-1-53-1
10-0-60-2

Both high scoring games so his economy was never going to be decent, only the spinners had good economy rates, especially on the WI spinners pitch!

He's probably been the pick of the Indian bowlers, and if he gets the pop i'm expecting him to get tomorrow, he will surely be the best bowler in the team!

Briggsey

International Coach
Its great to see so many players from PC representing the U19s. Even those who have moved on from PC teams are representing (Eli, Aziz etc).

We need more in the NT squads though. I havent decided whether to continue Ahmed's training yet, he could certinally make it if I did on the nets he's on, I guess it all boils down to the YP's I get next season. What are your plans for Ludlam, Fred, NT training or stopping at the seasons end?

FreddieFan

International Coach
Neither. I'll keep training him, but not to NT standard. I have my eye on Exquisite bowling and Wonderful batting at the moment, but we'll see how it goes. It will only be on 1 bat 1 bowl though, so it won't be stopping any time soon.

Effine

School Cricketer
Aziz played today...

Aziz 0* (1)
Aziz 1/27 off 6

Batting at 8...

Users who are viewing this thread