Ultimate GFX Showdown

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
untitled1copy7aj1.jpg

How about we have a challenge for all the graphics makers on PlanetCricket. It can be like a simple challenge like making a wallpaper out of a picture(s). We can have signature competitions or avatar. Anything that comes to mind. This is a challenge to deternmine the very best GFX artist at Planetcricket. So what do you think?

Bilal91

International Coach
sounds like a good idea to me but depends on what other people think...

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Hassan should enter in this! He's an absolute legend and I back him as the winner! Forget about Usy!

andy82

Club Cricketer
I would compete but only if it is for signitures because i'm not too great with avatars and im not very good at wallpapers either

usy

Chairman of Selectors
evertonfan said:
Hassan should enter in this! He's an absolute legend and I back him as the winner! Forget about Usy!
LMAO, :p and forget all the signatures I made for you, lol joking.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
I guess il have a go! I wont win it will be hassan or Usy!

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Brett_Lee, I'm not ganne take in part, I want others to win :) I'm out.

holmie

Club Cricketer
naw i think it should only be people that really have shown some graphic experience here at PlanetCricket. like usy has his own graphics thread, Hassan has his own thread and they both have amazed alot of us here and Brett Lee has shown how perfect he is with his overlays when you look into the TV overlays thread in TCP, and Karachi Express looks like hes done just about a signature for every cricketer. And i myself have done alot in the recent past for TCP and made some covers for BLIC and Cricket 2005 last year.

How about only professional?

Users who are viewing this thread