Unique kits not working

FirestrikeSDN

County Cricketer
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I assign pads,jersey as kit1 and kit2 through fshed then i save it but ut crashes in game is it graphic prblm or batpack prb
Is there any kit1, kit2 option pre-built in the .fsh file or you are making it by yourself.Also try deleting all the .fsh files and putting only the batpack files.See if the error occurs.

Lokesh Vidyarthi

Club Cricketer
these r those kit 1 and kit 2 along with bat it crashes in game :(

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    362.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.png
    2.png
    367.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.png
    3.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 27

FirestrikeSDN

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
so can you explain how ?? bcz it worked for me in past and also tell me a good batpack of 2018
You have repeated the same mistake here by using text speech. Don't use bcz but use because otherwise you will get permanent ban.
You have to put them in different files. For example, if you want RCB kit put them in any kit file,not with bats. You will need C07 FileList because it has the list of all the files. The things that the file contain is also written. You asked about a good batpack, it is Varun's 256 HD Batpack. To install it simply extract all the files in Cricket 07 root directory. You will not need FshEd for this.Now it will work for you. :thumbs

Last edited:

FirestrikeSDN

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
unique kits is totally based on bats file and what @SN Productions said is completely right........and if you are adding pads n gloves or jersy ,,add them on 16bpp format.
Please don't use text speech.
And pads and gloves should be in other files.
You forgot to mention those.

Users who are viewing this thread