updated roster??

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
any1 created any latest roster?? the last 1 i checked didnt have ramesh powar in the indian lineup...can some1 plzz update it to the latest ind west indies tour squads...secondly...is it possible to make a saved game with the correct tournament with 5 odi's and 3-4 tests whatever it is...coz i dont wanna play the one dayers as exhibition matches...

also since all the roster files would have different created players.. when i put a face for a created player and then use a new roster the face will dissappear??

sid_19840

International Coach
Rahul said:
also since all the roster files would have different created players.. when i put a face for a created player and then use a new roster the face will dissappear??

Firstly welcome back Rahul.No this wont be the case as all the created players faces may not disappear but they may be wrongly assigned faces.To solve this you could either update the exisiting roster you are using,or import the player or change the faces according to the previous roster.

Rahul

International Cricketer
any roster available with the current squads for ind vs west indies and eng vs sri lanka?? really wanna start this series but the roster i have is missing romesh powar and munaf patel..wud be gr8 if some1 cud provide me a roster which they have updated...thanx

James219

International Cricketer
Couldn't you just create those two players using the ingame option? Their faces have been made previously, so it's just a matter of assigning after that.

Users who are viewing this thread