Uploading files to PS4

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi. I wondered if it is possible to upload .svg files (logos etc) to a ps4 to post onto the community or is that only possible on PC. If only possible on PC would it be worth uploading files to this forum in th hope people might upload or create them? I currently create them on an iPad.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
hi. I wondered if it is possible to upload .svg files (logos etc) to a ps4 to post onto the community or is that only possible on PC. If only possible on PC would it be worth uploading files to this forum in th hope people might upload or create them? I currently create them on an iPad.
Thanks.
only on pc

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for this. I thought that might be the case. My PC is just not quite powerful enough to run the game so ps4 it is. I wonder if I created the .svg file and uploaded them to this forum if people might then be able to get them onto the community via their PC? Is that how it is sometimes done I wonder.

HookmeisterG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi all,
Is there now a way to upload from PS4 rather than PC?
Trying to make a few historical teams family members used to play in and found designs very similar to their kits, badges etc... so wish to upload.
Thanks
David (aka. HookmeisterG)

Users who are viewing this thread