Requests Accepted Username: guyincognito.

Going to do a playface tutorial in the new year, I promise I'll do it this time lol

• Would you prefer a raw un-edited version?

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Or an edited version going over everything, still showing what I do but not every literal step I do

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nathan Sowter, although I think I need to re-model the head shape from scratch. Just can't nail his weird head shape, damn block head lol.

Nathan Sowter Old.jpg Nathan Sowter New.jpg Nathan Sowter New 1.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
A few more players, done by other users early on in Crickket 19's life but never got a touch up so I thought I'd give them a crack. Didn't have much time tonight so the results aren't that great.

Luke Wells:

Luke Wells.jpg Luke Wells 2.jpg

Harry Finch (Not really happy with the result, but I can't be bothered starting again):

Harry Finch 2.jpg Harry Finch.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
New batch of players done, ones that haven't been updated in the academy for a while anyway (exception of Burgess, I did him a while back and forgot to upload). All stats up to date as per cricinfo.:

Abi Sakande:

Abi Sakande 1.jpg Abi Sakande 2.jpg

Jonty Jenner:

Jonty Jenner 1.jpg Jonty Jenner 2.jpg

Unique case where I kind of prefer him without the playface, mainly because the eyebrows were acting up in the playface version:

Jonty Jenner No playface.jpg

Tom Haines:

Tom Haines 1.jpg Tom Haines 2.jpg

Michael Burgess: (Old one I had about, thought may as well)

Michael Burgess.jpg Michael Burgess 2.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Posted in another thread, thought I'd share here:

Varun Chakravathy:

Varun 1.jpg Varun 2.jpg

Also tweaked Suryakumar Yadav a bit more since uploading, updated version (old version first on left):

(still not perfect, but there aren't any high dpi photos of him around - ie: getty images)

Suryakumar Yadav.jpg Suryakumar Yadav Update.jpg Suryakumar Yadav Update 1.jpg

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Seeing as most players are done, courtesy of folks like wasteyouryouth, I'm opening up to requests for players but there are a few things to keep in mind:

1. Check the academy.

If a player is already done, don't request, unless its an old one and could do with a facelift then I may consider (post a quick screenshot here and I'll have a look.) If its a player that hasn't been done I'll look into it, with no guarantees. For example Indian and Pakistan domestic players - there tend to be no source photos that can be usable. My experience is that photos need to be at the very least 800 x 800, even lighting, and the player looking at the camera and be from the waist or chest up, in terms of framing. So keep that in mind. Having said that, don't post source photos in the thread, I'll be able to find em' if they're out there.

2. :x: I am not, repeat, NOT, doing your own face :x:. I am working on a tutorial at the moment that covers that, if After Effects stops borking itself lol. So please keep that in mind. (ETA on that tutorial is up in the air, due to work, technical difficulties, but I'm determined to get it out there.)

Further, if you still post a request for your own face, I WILL BLOCK YOU. I've been down this road before and experience has taught me to be firm but fair. You have been warned.

PS: This applies for messages to my inbox. Don't even think about it.

3. Past players. I'm not really interested in doing in them to be honest as I play mainly career mode.

4. I am on and off again with doing playfaces in general, so it will either take a bit of time, or I'll just be straight up and just say I'm not feeling it atm and may come back to it at a later date. (Basically waiting for the next cricket game at this stage).

5. This is more a cultural thing, and a general consideration. In Australia, if you call someone champ, buddy, bro etc - you're essentially calling me a c**t. Mate or my username will suffice. Don't mean to be rude, but people calling me bro, despite the fair intentions, really ticks me off.

Cheers.

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
So I've read all the rules, and I have a few requests:

1. Me
2. Andrew Flintoff

I do need them now so this on and off business isn't going to work. Cheers bro!

FAO People who don't get the joke: This is a solid example of what not to do:thumbs

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Seeing as most players are done, courtesy of folks like wasteyouryouth, I'm opening up to requests for players but there are a few things to keep in mind:

3. Past players. I'm not really interested in doing in them to be honest as I play mainly career mode.

5. This is more a cultural thing, and a general consideration. In Australia, if you call someone champ, buddy, bro etc - you're essentially calling me a c**t. Mate or my username will suffice. Don't mean to be rude, but people calling me bro, despite the fair intentions, really ticks me off.

Cheers.

Re point 3, can we please all agree that it is currently 1995?

Re point 5, I'm from Gloucester, so if you call me "mate" you're calling me a "c**t", and if you call me "c**t" you're calling me mate.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Re point 3, can we please all agree that it is currently 1995?

Re point 5, I'm from Gloucester, so if you call me "mate" you're calling me a "c**t", and if you call me "c**t" you're calling me mate.
This is also true where I live. I also accept mad c**t or sick c**t.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Touched up Harry Finch from my first attempt, old on left:

208684-5b3ed5181d03bfbd254f6cc363e7f2b5.jpg Harry Finch V2.jpg Harry Finch V2_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread